Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: HP-4 Flame'D

Default Re: HP-4 Flame'D

Thought it was finished? just a few shots to show the product and the technique used to apply it!!!!

A few shots to show the base with the pc

Last edited by jdbnsn; 02-17-2012 at 07:35 PM.

ATX Mental Case

Dfyant... You're my new role moddel... err... again...
    Can't wait to see this mod done.

"What the deuce?"..Stewy Griffon

D'Oh

very nice...
    {i wanna try something similar with a tribal design on the front of the case.. bondo and sand.. AND leave some plexi edges a lil bit visible (or invisble).. but i thought how nice it would be to make everything black.. and have leds under the plexi model.. just 4 a touch of highlighting, in the dark just a thing i wanna try(have not enough plexi).. }

back to your new mod.. it's brilliant

|Projects: =N0Name= =Tensa case= || Life: waiting for the download to be completed... BSOD"|

im beginning to see more and more mods, and quite a few of them are flame mods, and i havent found many i really like that much ( i guess i just dont like that style of mod ) but ur mod looks amazing and i like its flames alot! its in its beginnig stages but it still looks so clean and shows excellent craftsmanship. great mod, im impressed!

yay!!! a new defyant mod. my day has just been made lol

Rankenphile

So very glad to see you back at it, Defyant, you're one of my favorite modders. Your attention to detail, artistry with the materials and sheer craftsmanship are really above and beyond, and you always put up incredibly useful and educational worklogs. I'm thrilled to see you working on a new project, especially one as cool as this one promises to be.

Looking forward to the rest of your work. Thanks for sharing! You make it look too easy.

Overclocked

Superb work. Can't wait to see what you do next.

nice. love the flames, you didnt overdo them like some people.
    "to lose a parent is a tredgedy, to lose two is just carelessness"
    -Oscar Wild

Wow guys!! thank you all for the great replies thyr very much appreciated.

another flood update!

For the motherabord side of the PC i'm going to keep with the Auto theme and use some Vents ive had laying around for ages.

these will not only be for looks but serve to help the internals breath as well.

The idea is that the 2 will petrude thru the side panel much like the hood scoops do on hot rods.

These will be attached to the chassis and the side panel will be fitted over the top.

The holes are cut by hand and dremel, so the lines are not as streight as they could be.

A block and paper help to sand them back to near streight.

With one hole cut the Vents can be placed thru for a "look see", the only dilemma is what way to have the vents face?

Last edited by jdbnsn; 02-17-2012 at 07:37 PM.

I decided that now was a good time to cut the second (top) vent hole and do a proper looksee!

Nothing really flash to show you guys, just me cutting a hole! so ive left that out and moved onto the better shots.

A bit of early spray putty was used to help fill in the larger scratches from the cuts and sanding.

Next (using some double sided tape for now)was to sit the side vents in.

Last was to pop the panel on!... i have to admit i really like this look and i think it will fit in with the rest of the theme, not bad for a $2.50 mod :wink:

Maybe some added lighting later

Last edited by jdbnsn; 02-17-2012 at 07:38 PM.