Thread: Testing the Waters

Default Testing the Waters

I am just testing the waters here and trying to find some feedback I will add pictures hopefully in the morning.

Brought to my attention that this posting may have been slightly vague so to clarify

Archos 705 wifi 3 months old 400 obo
    Dell Inspiron 9300 with 2gb ram and 160gb hdd 400 obo
    Kodak CD82 HD 12 megapixel 150 or best offer, has maybe 10 pictures under its belt
    Regedit'ed, Rooted, and Jailbroke anymore questions?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

Default Re: Testing the Waters

93 views and not so much as a nibble?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

sorry man... no funds. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

I am also adding my EEEpc here as well and possibly an old clunker server as I have just been offered a year old macbook for 675 and really want to get the money rounded up as soon as possible. Also have some paintball gear for sale as well as some satellite installation tools, some audio video stuff. If any of this interestests you please contact me so I can get me a mac haha.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Specs on the EEE and price

1005ha 1 gb ram 160 gb hdd warranty is still good for 6-8 months I will get on the ASUS VIP center later and double check. I believe it is a 1.6 atom processor but I wouldnt swear to it I will check at lunch. Capable of windows 7, currently running linux mint. Fair market price for new seems to be between 300-325 so I could do anything reasonably around 285 shipped. I think the battery has a max of like 5 cycles on it, I bought it on a wim used it alot and now its kind of fallen by the wayside. I will probably dban it before it ships so you can do what you want with it, also will ship for free ups ground.

If you think thats too high make an offer I need to get this gone if possible.

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar
    PS3: CaptBuzzCooler

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzKillington View Post
    Forgot to mention the belkin sleeve i am throwing in with it which balances the price difference out on that, however like i said make me an offer