Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Water Cooling Stuff!!

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default Re: Water Cooling Stuff!!

@ d_stilgar -> Sorry, can't do it. Appreciate the offer though.

I see looking back that I was not very clear on the pump portion of this pile o' treasure. The pump and the acrylic top sell as a unit, I've got no desire to sell them separately.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Man im extremely tempted... i dont get paid until april 30th... if its still there by then count me in for the bundle. J/W, since you sold the fillport res does that mean i get it for slightly less than 100? lol
    Not dead yet

Nope, sorry, the price is still $100. In fact, I've decided not to part any of it out any more. The sale is for the whole system, $100 + shipping. It's still a steal.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

haha... if its still there on the 30th then ill take it off your hands for sure! but college fees come before computer parts... This will pretty much finish off the list of WC parts i need for my next rig... and about..... $100 less than i budgeted it out for.... I know a good deal when i spot one!
    Not dead yet

hey, can you quote me for the cheapest possible shipping to 54914?
    Not dead yet

I had to guess at the weight of the whole setup, but if I have that right, according to the USPS website, parcel post would be $9.02 and Priority Mail would be $10.70. For an extra $1.68 I'd go with the Priority Mail, it's faster and the weight doesn't matter. If it can fit in the box the price is the same.

Your call though, let me know.

Parcel post arrived today BoB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothair View Post
    I guess it's just widely used and has had some of the best people in the world work on it, costing a ridiculous amount of money, for no actual reason. :/
    Have you checked out the front page lately?
    Projects:
    Moe's Tavern | Sponsored by: Mimo Monitors, Crucial, Thermaltake
    Book Of Knowledge

good deal bob, ill pm you as soon as my paycheck comes through!
    Not dead yet

it's a great deal and i'm surprised it's still even for sale at $100 the pump and top combo alone retail for about that much.
    CPU: Q6600 G0 3.5GHz@1.4v (4.2GHz max) / 4790k 4.8ghz @1.265v
    GPU: 9800GTX /GTX780 hydrocopper
    Ram: Samsung 4GB /gskill 16gb DDR3 1600
    Mobo: EVGA-NF68-A1 680i (P32) /AsRock Extreme6
    PSU: Enermax Galaxy 850Watt /EVGA 850 G2
    HDD: OCZ 120GB Vertex4, Samsung evo 840 250GB
    LCD: Samsung 32" LN32A450, Samsung 226BW 22" wide
    Sound: Logtiech Z 5500
    CPU & GPU: 3x Swiftech MCR320, 2x MCP655, MCW60 R2, Dtek Fuzion V2, 18 high speed yates @ 5v

same... lol.... with this i might be able to finish my build before next semester starts.

purple heart, my current PC is being given to my gf as soon as blue storm is done, so she can get off her ancient pentium D dell laptop...
    Not dead yet