Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Project : Far Cry

Anodized

Default Re: Project : Far Cry

i like the plexi color..... alot
    A wise man once said "Enjoy every sandwich."

ATX Mental Case

Unfortunately there weren’t enough pics on the camera of the final days to construction to make any sort of decent update so I will just post some pics of the completed case.

Me with the Farcry case, my prize the Silverstone TJ07, its massive box and my pretty medal.

Time for all the thanks and things…

Thanks to all that commented as the project log progressed, your comments were greatly appreciated and I look forward to reading some one my next project. I also have to thank my big brother who helped out with the painting of the rocks when I was running out of time near the end and also let me borrow some money for my replacement pump. Thanks to the xLAN crew for the great event (Hopefully there is another next year). Thanks to my mum for putting up with me being out in the garage to all hours of the night. A big thank you to the kind people at Playtech who were major sponsors at xLAN and had a replacement pump available when the one I had for the water feature crapped its self 5am in the morning just before leaving for xLAN

At this point I have spent too much time and money on this case so I think I might just leave it as is and be proud of its achievement of first place at xLAN. I am not 100% happy with it because as I said there are a few things I would have liked to do and a few things I could have done better if I wasn’t in a rush. It’s now time to move on to the next project… Project - TJ07 *insert name here* That will be a little way off as I have to save some money. I might look for some sponsors for the next project now that I have a few reasonably successful mods under my belt .

That’s all for now. Look out for my next project in a few months

Very nice stylish finish, desvered the win! can not wait for your next project lets hope its even better!

PS got any videos of the water feature? would love to see it in action

ATX Mental Case

Will try take a small vid with the digi cam tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it doesn't take very good quality vids but I will try anyway

Rankenphile

Way to go, Zero. Very proud of ya.

very cool man, awsome work!
    I Like to mod it! Mod it! I like to Mod it! Mod it! Yeah! Like to, Mod it!
    www.pariahs-guild.blogspot.com

ATX Mental Case

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the comments and kind words Just thought I would put a couple of pics that were taken by the xLAN crew at the event.

In this pic you might just be able to see the water running down the front of the case. You can also see the case that won second place next to mine, the letter box one.

This is just me getting my mega cool TJ07 from the event organizers Tmdude and Dee-Zilla, a big thanks to them for organizing such a great event. Hopefully they do the same next year.

Just for fun here is a pic of what comes up on my screen when I turn my PC on now.

RIP 6800GT

Will still try get a vid up of the water feature running. Might be a little while though.

Again thanks for all the comments

Looks very nice water looks great can't wait for vid poor 6800gt

ATX Mental Case

thanks man. Vid soon as I get unlazy enough to take one :p on a more happy note. I took the water cooling block of the 6800GT cleaned it up and put the standard one back on and its working again

ATX Mental Case

DOH, went to take a vid today of the water feature but theres a heap of the sand and other bits floating round that I really dont want to go down into the pump because I need to sell the pump to get some money for my next project so no vid for now. Sorry guys. I will check with the xLAN crew to see if anyone got video if it going.