Thread: Sisoftware Sandra?

Welder Of Aluminum bartvandenberg's Avatar

Default Sisoftware Sandra?

I jsut downloaded sisoftware sandra, and i was wondering what i shoudl know about it? everytime i run the performance tune-up, it freezes. Other benchmarks i run, im half or less of what a similiar computer would be at. am i doin somethign wrong? or is my comp really that much of a piece of *@#$?

what kind of stuff shoudl i be lookin at. id love to see the results of the peformance tune up, but.. unless it miraculously stops freezing, nothing doing.

thanks for anythign you guys can tell me or help me with.

Default Re: Sisoftware Sandra?

how long does it freeze. I would wait awhile because it might be running tests or changeing settings.

Welder Of Aluminum bartvandenberg's Avatar

well.. i cant say i waited more than a minute or so.. im kinda impatient. but.. the status indicator was stopped, and its telling me when that stops, its not responding. but my hdd indicator has stopped 2. ill try it again, and post up results.

but cancel me having other problems with it. i think i figured it out. and my results werent as pathetic as i thought. jsut wish i had a damn fx-60 or x2 4800.

Case Wizard

Yeah I was going to say make sure your comparing it to standards that are the same as your machine.

Most test take around 10 mins to run so wanting results as fast as clicking on the test is not going to get you anything.

lol ya it does indeed take a few minutes...also the benchmark standards can have differnt hardware in other locations that may make your machine look slower...you should really try to get intouch with all the hardware you have. did you build this yourself? i would say if it doesn't do anything with in an hour then you have a problem...just let it go for a good while, go watch tv or something...you shouldn't use your comp. while doing this as well. GL

Anodized

one way to speed up a bench mark and even improve your score a bit is to shut down all apps not being used i do that useing a program called (End It All) and seting the priority of the benchmark to high or real time
    Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams.