Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Food and Drink Experimentations

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Food and Drink Experimentations

Post your weird, crazy and random recipe discoveries!

I just created my own health drink! I squeezed a grapefruit, orange and an apple and then mixed in an acai berry vitamin c packet. Verdict? Suprisingly good! lol ...albiet a bit chunky.

I also discovered back in my earlier days of youth that you can mix jello dry mix packets with pancake batter. I call it breakfast cake. lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Custom Title Honors

Default Re: Food and Drink Experimentations

Pepsi and OJ, usually about a 50/50 mix

Monster (low carb blue can) and Mtn Dew Game Fuel Cherry (WoW pictures on it). usually a 60/40 or 70/30 mix

On Backup:: CPU- Q9300 Stock HS/F :: MB- Intel board :: RAM- 4 GB Corsair Dominator DDR2 1066 (2x2GB) :: GFX- 8800GS HDD- 320GB OS; 1x2TB Storage :: ROM- DVD-ROM :: PSU- Antec 48W :: OS- Win7 x64 :: CASE- CM Centurion 590 :: MON- Dell 1708FP :: MOUSE- Logitech G5 ::

2 large handfuls of baby spinach, 1 cup of plain yogurt, a handful of strawberries, and 2 bananas.

Mmmm....

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Peanut butter and cheese sandwiches for when I have nothing in the house to eat.
    Need a sig

Fresh Paint

its experiments are very necessary its improve the quality and actual knowledge of food and drinks. i have also do experiments on citrus
    Check the TOS for signature rules...

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Banana(s) blended in whole milk. Mmm!

Quote Originally Posted by simon275 View Post
    Peanut butter and cheese sandwiches for when I have nothing in the house to eat.
    My brother tried that but with pickles instead of cheese. I wasn't brave enough to try.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephik View Post
    Banana(s) blended in whole milk. Mmm!

My brother tried that but with pickles instead of cheese. I wasn't brave enough to try.
    Peanut butter and pickles = YUM.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

Quote Originally Posted by mark40 View Post
    its experiments are very necessary its improve the quality and actual knowledge of food and drinks. i have also do experiments on citrus
    Maybe you experiment with some spam sandwiches too.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

Here's a really simple dinner. Put a chicken breast per person in a slow cooker. Add one bottle of poppy seed dressing for every two breasts. Let it cook until the chicken falls apart (about 3-5hrs). Serve over brown or white rice. So good. One of the best dinners ever in fact.

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

go to a store (cumby's 7-11, etc) with the dispense-your-own fountain soda. I usually mix a little of everything. Lately @ cumby's I've been mixing 50% Sobe Energy, 25% mountain dew and 25% vault. pretty yummy