Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Best Little Screwdriver

Overclocked

Default The Best Little Screwdriver

In my opinion, this is the best screwdriver in the market. I bought one almost 15 years ago, and t this day, it works flawlessly.

The grip feels good in the hand. Not too big, and very sturdy. The handle holds your bits, and the shaft retains a slight magnetic charge, reventing those screws from falling into the void of your case.

The ratchet drive works wonderfully. Very smooth.

Though the cost is a bit steep, (I remember paying $15.00 for it) at $80.00, this will be the last screwdriver you ever purchase.
    -=-=-=-=-
    When computers collide, Bob is born
    And remember, boys and girls, it's better to say nothing, if that's what you know.

Water Cooled

$80 for a little screwdriver? wow. and youre complaining about those mini keyboards being expensive?

Overclocked

That keyboard will break. I've used said screwdriver as a prybar, and it works flawlessly. The lifetime replacement warranty also helps.
    -=-=-=-=-
    And remember, boys and girls, it's better to say nothing, if that's what you know.

$80 for a screwdriver, someone once told me, thats for people with more money than brains.

Overclocked

A more useful tol than a keyboard that's only about status.

My screwdriver has lasted 15 years. Can you say that about those keyboards? I'd say $80.00 for a tool that I'll never have to replace is excellent value for the money.

If you have nothing nice to say Zed, please don't post.
    Last edited by fishies; 04-07-2005 at 02:29 PM.
    -=-=-=-=-

Nah it is 67.25 CAD ... So that is what about $10 US ? .. JK

The problem with things like screwdrivers .. I tend to misplace them .. forever.

Overclocked

That was 15 years ago. Prices go up over time.
    -=-=-=-=-

Water Cooled

Quote Originally Posted by fishies
    A more useful tol than a keyboard that's only about status.

My screwdriver has lasted 15 years. Can you say that about those keyboards? I'd say $80.00 for a tool that I'll never have to replace is excellent value for the money.

If you have nothing nice to say Zed, please don't post.
    I think having a $80 screw driver isnt any different than having a $200 keyboard. you can have a screwdriver for 99c at the dollar store and a keyboard for $5 too. I dont think that those k.b.-s only about status, they are very practical imo and I'm sure there is a reason for their price. all the reviews ive read about them say only good things. and how do you know they dont last for 15 years? in the end it again comes down to what ppl think and value more. we are all different and spend our money different and i dont see any reason why it should be a subject of discrimination and make comments about brains and money.

Thank You Frakk!

Overclocked

Quote Originally Posted by Frakk
    I think having a $80 screw driver isnt any different than having a $200 keyboard. you can have a screwdriver for 99c at the dollar store and a keyboard for $5 too. I dont think that those k.b.-s only about status, they are very practical imo and I'm sure there is a reason for their price. all the reviews ive read about them say only good things. and how do you know they dont last for 15 years? in the end it again comes down to what ppl think and value more. we are all different and spend our money different and i dont see any reason why it should be a subject of discrimination and make comments about brains and money.

How many keyboards have you had for over 10 years?
    -=-=-=-=-