Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bf2

Default Bf2

anyone know if I buy bf2 used will the cd key still be good, so I can play online?
    Please read the TOS regarding links in signatures. We don't take kindly to that sort of thing. -The Mods

Default Re: Bf2

If you buy it used and it doesn't work I'm sure I can find my old copy and send you the key as I don't play it anymore.

Wow! Thanks. I'll order it then.
    Please read the TOS regarding links in signatures. We don't take kindly to that sort of thing. -The Mods

I found the special forces but my reg bf2 is MIA, I'll take a look again tomorrow

What's special forces, an expansion?

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

yeah it was basically a stand alone game /expansion right after that they went to the $10 packs that were never worth the money to me.
    One thing good about having special forces installed is if you lose the bf2 CD you can start off special forces but have to already have bf2 installed i haven't played since the year in the making patch wonder how it is .

I think I may just stick to the regular game, or is it necessary to get the expansion to play online?

no you don't need the expansion there not really all that popular any way .
    you will need the 1.5 patch its like 2 gigs .

A lot of people still play, right?

you shouldnt have any trouble finding a ranker server . With bad company coming out for pc soon im sure that will drop there is always hard core fans going to stay i think a lot of people i noticed left for 2142 but came back in droves lol