Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New 5750 display problem help m,e.

Default Re: New 5750 display problem help m,e.

That reminds me, there are some issues with the newest ATI drivers not allowing screen refresh rates over 60Hz. Seems it's just not designed into the software yet and it's pissing alot of ATI owners off. I don't know if that has anything to do with your problem, but I am getting screen flickers on both screens that I think is because of this limitation.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Yes, but why would wow run at such a low fps? I hate doing a clean install and starting over but I suppose I will. I was hoping this card would go smooth and I could be gaming gloriously...but no.
    Please read the TOS regarding links in signatures. We don't take kindly to that sort of thing. -The Mods

If the clean install doesn't work out, the 5750 is going back.
    Please read the TOS regarding links in signatures. We don't take kindly to that sort of thing. -The Mods

Quote Originally Posted by aintnothang View Post
    If the clean install doesn't work out, the 5750 is going back.
    I would do the same thing. and a 60Hz limitation? retarded. come on ATI, get your **** together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Quote Originally Posted by billygoat333 View Post
    I would do the same thing. and a 60Hz limitation? retarded. come on ATI, get your **** together.
    It seems like this is always the case with ATI drivers, they rush to beat NVIDIA to the marketplace with a shoddy set of drivers and then refine them over time. Eventually they work pretty well, but I've almost always had issues with the cards for the first couple of months.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn View Post
    It seems like this is always the case with ATI drivers, they rush to beat NVIDIA to the marketplace with a shoddy set of drivers and then refine them over time. Eventually they work pretty well, but I've almost always had issues with the cards for the first couple of months.
    I sent a support ticket to XFX asking about it.

Still no message back from xFX

They got back to me and didn't understand what I meant by the picture wasn't clear and it was fuzzy.