Thread: Sorry I have been gone.

Default Sorry I have been gone.

Hello all,

I am back in action, I was without a working computer for a few months, for those of you who saw me on MSN I was logged in on my phone.

I believe I promised some people a few things before I left without saying anything, I'm sorry for this. CJ, I had paypaled back your money, If you would still like me to send them to you I will. Those Serials should work for anything though, if you did happen to get a copy of it.

Alot of my projects have been finished and will be posted up here.
    It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.

If it isn't stock, it's modded! slaveofconvention's Avatar

Default Re: Sorry I have been gone.

Welcome back - guess santa brought you a puter, or the bits to fix yours!

EDIT: oooh this was Post 1000 for me heh - well, erm, TA-DAAAAA :p
    Last edited by slaveofconvention; 01-03-2010 at 10:23 PM.

Current Projects: Lobo | Unimatrix | High Voltage | Antec 900 Revamp (Phase 2)
    Completed Projects: General Lee | Synergy Green | Liquid Yellow
    Planned Projects: K-9-PC | Limey

Quote Originally Posted by slaveofconvention View Post
    Welcome back - guess santa brought you a puter, or the bits to fix yours!
    Damn straight! All I need was a videocard, mine overheated somehow (in the winter? Yeah I don't know either).
    It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Its cool man no worries. I have copies now.

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knowledgegranted View Post
    Damn straight! All I need was a videocard, mine overheated somehow (in the winter? Yeah I don't know either).
    hehehe thats why i always choose mainboards with integrated video. just in case....just in case.

its happened to me twice, Once it was my own fault from overclocking. The 2nd time though, a mouse(sqeak kind, not point kind) got in my computer overnight and took a wizz on the top of my card.

well i guess he liked my fans because they were warm (these are 110v AC voltage fans) and when i went to turn it on in the morning....hah yeah.. bad.

it basically tore up everything on the lower half of my computer, My sound card, my TV tuner card, the Slot fan, the Physx card and the Video card got it all along the bottom, but the whizz is what fried the board out.

Man... That was a sad day.