Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 24 hour Steam Sale

Default Re: 24 hour Steam Sale

lol that sucks. :S

dead space is super creepy :S ... played like.. 2 hours then i didnt dare anymore xD
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

I got Mirrors Edge for $5, can't wait for the download to finish. I've heard its real good but maybe not worth the full price. From what I heard though its worth the $5.
    In Progress An Updated (Mac) Classic
    Completed Performa, BOX
    Hiatus Highrise
    Upcoming NightShift
    Cancelled Dell XPS, Framed, Busy

I played it for a bit on 360 and it was cool. I liked it a lot, different flavor for the FPS genre.

Quote Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
    dead space is super creepy :S ... played like.. 2 hours then i didnt dare anymore xD
    geeze only two hours you have barely scratched the surface lol. I'm about 9 hours in now and just over 3/4 of the way through. Definitely one of the scariest games I've played since Doom 3 (with the exception of the first fear, which is a different kind of scary anyway) I would recomend you give it another go

Quote Originally Posted by chaksq View Post
    I got Mirrors Edge for $5, can't wait for the download to finish. I've heard its real good but maybe not worth the full price. From what I heard though its worth the $5.
    From what i read (and now have played) i would agree that its not worth the $50 at release but $5 most definitely. So far its been quite entertaining a very different type of fps experience for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by UnWantedSoldier View Post
    geeze only two hours you have barely scratched the surface lol. I'm about 9 hours in now and just over 3/4 of the way through. Definitely one of the scariest games I've played since Doom 3 (with the exception of the first fear, which is a different kind of scary anyway) I would recomend you give it another go

From what i read (and now have played) i would agree that its not worth the $50 at release but $5 most definitely. So far its been quite entertaining a very different type of fps experience for sure.
    Dead Space was not as scary as Doom3 (for me at least). I finished Dead Space, but one night while playing Doom3, I kept hearing things creep up on me and at one point I could SWEAR something touched me on the shoulder. Scared the living begeebies out of me and I stopped playing (couldn't sleep that night). Now I can't find my Doom3 disks anymore to finish the game.

I have Mirrors Edge and am glad I got it for less than full price. I like the game, but got stuck at one point and tried for many hours to get past it (have to do a wall run and jump in some hallway with a 90 degree turn and jump). I am going to pick it back up soon to finish.
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

are they not doing this sale anymore? thought they were doing it until christmas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Judging from the 'early-holiday' in the url, I think it was the Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday part of their holiday sales, and then they're gonna have another sale around Christmas/New Years. That's just my guess though.

The sale was for 5 days only, hence the "5 day 24 hour sale". Each sale price only lasted for 24 hours and they rotated the games, so different games for sale each day.
    In Progress An Updated (Mac) Classic
    Completed Performa, BOX
    Hiatus Highrise
    Upcoming NightShift
    Cancelled Dell XPS, Framed, Busy

Quote Originally Posted by UnWantedSoldier View Post
    hah, NO way im going back to play that thing.. doom 3 didnt do much for me, but fear 1 and dead space =
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]