Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Selling my Whole system

Anodized

Default Re: Selling my Whole system

acutly im fairly sure in fact im almost posative that if you dont KNOW the part are stole ur not account able and honestly if hes steal parts that old theres more missing the just Reciepts
    Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

Rankenphile

Quote Originally Posted by Judgement
    acutly im fairly sure in fact im almost posative that if you dont KNOW the part are stole ur not account able and honestly if hes steal parts that old theres more missing the just Reciepts
    Why is this debate still going on?

The simple fact is that if you purchase stolen goods, you are still accountable for possessing stolen property. You will likely not be charged with it, especially if you had no prior knowledge. The property, however, could always be confiscated during an investigation.

That's not the big deal, however. I was just asking to see if he had some sort of proof of purchase, as he was a new poster and we've had a rash of spam posts lately. He seems to be on the level, so lets just drop it. If you're interested in the deal, say so or contact him directly. If not, leave it alone.

Anodized

Quote Originally Posted by public_eyesore
    im sorry, but that seems overpriced by about 1000 dollars, not including the games
    i agree with him but the whole system is about worth 500 and the display maybe 100 so im going to say maybe 600 650 is a good price. i built a system thats about twice that and today its worht only maybe 780 although it would be nic to have for fun. if u lower the price i might consider getting it