Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dropbox

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Dropbox

Does anyone else use it? How do you like it? I just installed it on my PC as well as on my iPod Touch. It's pretty cool. I can place files into my Dropbox from either device and access those files from anywhere.

Try it out if you haven't already, you get a free 2GB for signing up and 250MB extra for every friend that signs up.

https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTMwMDkyNjM5

Please use the link above, as we'll both get an extra 250MB of space! At the very least, sign up just for the heck of it. It takes all of about 5 seconds and I would appreciate a maximum of an extra 3GB! :p
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Default Re: Dropbox

I thought you were talking about Dropbox.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Signed up.

Nice! Thanks man. I'm now up to .5GB more space! Woot. Just 2.5GB more to go! haha
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Registered!

https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTMwNDc3MTE5

Here's my referral ID.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

Since you guy's all love me: https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTEyNzk0OTk5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothair View Post
    I guess it's just widely used and has had some of the best people in the world work on it, costing a ridiculous amount of money, for no actual reason. :/
    Have you checked out the front page lately?
    Projects:
    Moe's Tavern | Sponsored by: Mimo Monitors, Crucial, Thermaltake
    Book Of Knowledge

One more and I'll have 3GB!

This is really cool. It's sort of like an online Thumb Drive. Best part is... I can't lose it like I always do with regular thumb drives! lol

It's a great way to share pictures with family and friends too, with the public folder. Just send them the link and it's all set.

You can also share folders with other users, making sort of a melting pot of content between you and whoever you're connected to. Pretty cool. Just upload something, and it'll appear in their file as well.

I wish I would have thought of this! lol

I use Dropbox, I created an account one year back and I can use up to 6GB. It is pretty cool and I used to share photos and other documents thru dropbox links.
    Read the TOS for rules concerning links in signatures...

Even better... UbuntuOne. I'm enjoying using it to host photos for forums and to keep files synced between home and work. It starts with 5GB free, and you get an additional 500MB for people who sign up. So, how about adding an UbuntuOne account to go along with that Dropbox?

https://one.ubuntu.com/referrals/referee/1958284/
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

Here's mine, while we're at it:

https://one.ubuntu.com/referrals/referee/235340/

You can get, from referrals, up to an additional 20GB, for a total of 25GB free storage space.

As of now, I have 39 referrals left. Balance between TL's and mine.
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta