Thread: Review: Enermax Uber Chakra

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default Review: Enermax Uber Chakra

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=406]Review: Enermax Uber Chakra[/drupal]

Mid-Tower cases are the most common, and arguably the most popular. They work very well for the average user, allowing room to install their hardware, and all of the most common features we've come to expect. For some of us, however, that's just not enough. With multiple graphics cards, full ATX motherboards and water cooling setups, some people just need more room. Enermax has one solution to your space problems in the Uber Chakra full tower case.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Default Re: Review: Enermax Uber Chakra

Uber Chakra, Uber Uber Uber Chakra, Uber Uber Uber Chakra, Uber Uber Uber Chakra!

Full tower, acres of space, fold-out feet, Chenming-style sideways railed drive bays, single 120mm in the rear... proof that basic case designs from several years ago are still competent today, especially when a giant fan is added into the equation. My only disappointment is the same as my only complaint about my 1200 - if people turn off the LEDs in a fan, it's because they want the case to go dark, and having a switch on only one fan just doesn't seem to cut it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitternacht View Post
    Everyone else had quotes, and I didn't. I figured the next funny thing I see I'd throw in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke122 View Post
    Jon, the whole post is about building a bong that changes its own water.
    Gee, it damn sure took me long enough to find and add the origin of the first quote...