Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Rose Leaves G4 Techtv

Fresh Paint

Default Kevin Rose Leaves G4 Techtv

I Recently Found out that Kevin Rose one of the Last Survivors Of The Great Show The Screen Savers has Decied that G4tech Tv Does not feel at home as he once did. Thursday May 26 is his last day at G4tech tv . He said that he will be working on his own show which is called systm and no its spelled right. www.systm.org he is doing a downloadable show with some of the old cast that we came to love. if you want some more info on kevin and his nes online show just go to www.kevinrose.com also if you would like to see his new show just go to the new website.

Thanks

James

Default Re: Kevin Rose Leaves G4 Techtv

I guss im not going to be watching that show anymore. The screen savers was so much better than attack of the show, focusing more on computers and some games. Kevin Rose was the only reason i continued to tune in, but after getting rid of him and yoshi. There seems to be no point to the show.

The SlackMeister

thats it, show is officially DEAD

Water Cooled

Tech TV has been dying a slow and agonizing death ever since G4 took over it. All the shows and personalities that made the station worth having have left.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    - Unknown

Fresh Paint

Let me tell you when Patrick and Leo Left because G4 did not want to pick up their contracts was a big mistake with me because they basically made the screen savers. and when you guys watch attack of the show tonight you will see exactly why kevin rose left. because of exactly with one of you guys said the forgot that techtv is a tech show not a game or car show. G4 basically took it away from the computers guys. and kevin rose when he said he was leaving he even said that he wanted to do more of a tech show.but dont worry the new show he is doing will have some of the cast from the screen savers maybe even yoshi. i also want to ask u all a question. Will anyone here watch kevin rose new show on his new website www.systm.org?

i will definatley

me too

G4 sucked, and TechTV ok to watch, when they murgged and made G4TechTV and it is just like the old G4. Lots of "attempts" to make somthing 'cool' but it would always turn out to be such horrable crap that it is a pain to watch.
    -Gutte
    No, I'm not a compleate Idiot!
    Some parts are missing.

Overclocked

Quote Originally Posted by Guttenaffe
    G4 sucked, and TechTV ok to watch, when they murgged and made G4TechTV and it is just like the old G4. Lots of "attempts" to make somthing 'cool' but it would always turn out to be such horrable crap that it is a pain to watch.
    G4TechTV was so-so; kinda geared toward the nitwits...
    - AMD Athlon64 3200+@2.2Ghz | Gigabyte K8NSC-939 nForce3 250Gb | ASUS 6600GT 256MB |1GB Kingston ValueRAM

Fresh Paint

Quote Originally Posted by MisterChief
    G4TechTV was so-so; kinda geared toward the nitwits...
    Well techtv was kinda geared towards the tech crowd they had some great shows but now with g4 in the picture it got really bad. I mean the screensavers was a great show. they even had modding computers in that show. and also Our Crimson Sky was even a guest on the screensavers