Thread: Just seen Zombieland

Vampires are also allergic to bulldozers BerticusPryme's Avatar

Default Just seen Zombieland

Well last night my friend comes by and kidnaps me and tells my wife and kids i will be back later. WE ended up going out of town for a few drinks and seeing some other friends before going. I have to say the movie was a little short but by far did not disapoint me. The zombies were great, the gore was there, and it was funny to boot. The soundtrack was even on par with the movie. Out of a possible 10 rating i would have to give it a 8 maybe a 8.5. It could have been longer and there were a few typical movie screwups but in all honesty it was well worth the watch.

Default Re: Just seen Zombieland

I tend to avoid R rated movies, but really wanted to see this one. I probably would just go but there are ~34 F words (which I hate and really is too much for me), so I'm not going to. Edit those out and the MPAA might still say it's R, but I would probably see it. That said, it looks really good. I love the zombie genre, and it's hard to find good zombie movies. This one looks like a winner.

Like a Lightning Bolt in Your Cheerios! Drum Thumper's Avatar

They've been playing some old school Van Halen on the trailers, music wise. Does that hold true for the movie too? Regardless, I plan on seeing this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by artoodeeto View Post
    aw heck guys. We're modders. Let's just build our own, shall we?

DrumThumper.net || The Brewing Art ||
    My Flickr Stream

Vampires are also allergic to bulldozers BerticusPryme's Avatar

yah the music is pretty on par with what they have been showing in the commercials. Also I mean the F-bomb is one fo my favorite words but yeah this movie has excessive obscenities in it. As far as the zombies go they are not night of the living dead zombies and they are not 28 days later zombies. kinda in the middle. Really good mix of everything. Would I watch it again. yes would i actually pay to watch it again.yes

looks like one worth to watch yeah
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]