Thread: Hey Everyone!

Default Hey Everyone!

Hey guys i'm new to this site. Thought I would like to have a try at case modding since I have looked in my Custom PC magazines for a long time and just seen some of the most awesome mods ever. One day I really want to do stuff like the Doom 3 mod by Crimson Sky, but I think I might start smaller first lols.

Yeah my initial ideas are that I've got a couple of old PC cases lying around at home and for a small project I really want to cut the NOD (from the C&C games) sign into the side of the case and maybe add some lighting inside to make it shine out and show my appreciation to KANE! Yeah so what you guys think about that?

Rock on anyway dudes/dudettes!
    zey needed someone with a science background!

TF2 out of a job

If it isn't stock, it's modded! slaveofconvention's Avatar

Default Re: Hey Everyone!

Sounds like as good a start as any. Windows and lighting are most people's first mods. If you need any help or advice, feel free to ask - we're pretty friendly and usually helpful. Make sure you post a thread in the Work In Progress section with lots of photographs - even small projects are more than welcome in there....

Current Projects: Lobo | Unimatrix | High Voltage | Antec 900 Revamp (Phase 2)
    Completed Projects: General Lee | Synergy Green | Liquid Yellow
    Planned Projects: K-9-PC | Limey

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Welcome to the site. Can't wait to see your work.

Where the hell is the "any" key? HackSore's Avatar

Yeah windows and lights are definitely a good start for someone who has not done any modding before, feels good cutting your first window!

Anyway, welcome to the site and good luck with your mods, look forward to seeing your work!

thanks very much for the welcome and tips guys !!!!
    zey needed someone with a science background!

TF2 out of a job