Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Official TBCS Contest: Spookify your thumbdrive and win a Cooler Master Hyper TX3

I am Jack's smirking revenge. 985323's Avatar

Default Re: Official TBCS Contest: Spookify your thumbdrive and win a Cooler Master Hyper TX3

i didnt finish, lost it in the mess...
    Will

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Default Re: Official TBCS Contest: Spookify your thumbdrive and win a Cooler Master Hyper TX3

4 hours left to get your entries in.

Contest is closed for submissions. Good luck to all who entered.

=( I didn't finish either. My design got way too complex. And I procrastinated way too much lol. Good luck everyone.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus Technochicken's Avatar

Are all the entries going to be posted before the results are out on Halloween, or should we post them our selves? I'd love to see what other people came up with.

I'll be posting mine in the modding section a little later. Since all the entries are in I see no reason not to post about it.
    I would really like my Thermaltake prizes... Thanks everyone for my wonderful prizes!

Mine came just a day too late, so I did a quick fix and not what I wanted to present as a final.

TBCS would like to congratulate Liquid Scope for winning our first annual Halloween contest: Spookify your thumbdrive. Liquid's entry stood out above the crowd and for that he Wins a Cooler Master Hyper TX3 CPU cooler. We would like to thank our other entrants: Technochicken and HM4A. We would also like to give special mention to Frenkie and Datech. Stay tuned for TBCS' next contest to be announced very soon.

Last edited by Oneslowz28; 11-01-2009 at 12:00 AM.

I will post the full results in just a little bit.

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

I cant Beleive i won awesome first time i have ever really won anything thanks again TBCS.