Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Official TBCS Contest: Spookify your thumbdrive and win a Cooler Master Hyper TX3

Default Re: Official TBCS Contest: Spookify your thumbdrive and win a Cooler Master Hyper TX3

knightc, if there is a Microcenter or similar big box store near you, you can go pick up a 512MB or 1GB thumb drive for <$10. As far as the pictures, no pictures until after the contest that way no one copies someone else's design.
    I would really like my Thermaltake prizes... Thanks everyone for my wonderful prizes!

Default Re: Official TBCS Contest: Spookify your thumbdrive and win a Cooler Master Hyper TX3

no im in the uk

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knightyc View Post
    no im in the uk
    I could sell you one.
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

cheers dude got good news just got one from work lol

now to get out the dremmel

I'm down!

Just to give a little bit more competition, I've already created and submitted my entry. Beware!
    I would really like my Thermaltake prizes... Thanks everyone for my wonderful prizes!

One question; when you say functionality I assume you are referring to portability. Correct?
    Or would you be referring to the drives actual ability to function?

3. Drive must still work after mod is finished.

The judging functionality refers to whether or not it will work. It will basically be an automatic 10 or an automatic 1. You can mod the thumb drive into anything you want, but it better be super cool cause you'll be taking a 9 point deduction if it doesn't work

I don't think it's possible for the drive not to work lol. So I'm in the clear.

I'll give it a go, allthough we dont celebrate halloween here in The Netherlands like you do. Sounds like a fun compo !