Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skullcandy headphones

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default Skullcandy headphones

I just bought these Skullcandy headphones and hope I didn't make a bad choice......?
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Default Re: Skullcandy headphones

Nice. Reviews I looked at were all favorable, but I can't say from personal experience. What flavor did you get?
    Quote Originally Posted by SXRguyinMA View Post
    Now, off to the basement to do some fiddling with the rods and such.
    so far left of center i'm in right field

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Just the black/gray ones
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Skull Candys are awesome. They have a unconditional lifetime warranty. If they ever stop working or the wire breaks just clip off the audio jack and mail it in for a replacement pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneslowz28 View Post
    Skull Candys are awesome. They have a unconditional lifetime warranty. If they ever stop working or the wire breaks just clip off the audio jack and mail it in for a replacement pair.
    I was gonna say "hey, cool, looks like I'm sending in the pair that had its cable defecate within its sleeping quarters", but I wonder how serious they are about their 'fill in where/when they were received' policy... I don't even remember when I got 'em as a gift.

If you've tried 'em, though, and they don't care, I'd love to have decent 'buds again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitternacht View Post
    Everyone else had quotes, and I didn't. I figured the next funny thing I see I'd throw in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke122 View Post
    Jon, the whole post is about building a bong that changes its own water.
    Gee, it damn sure took me long enough to find and add the origin of the first quote...

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

PM Killergamer. He sent his audio end in the other month and the process was painless. He might be able to lend some insight on how strict they are.

I came, I saw, I conquered killergamer's Avatar

Its stupidly simple. Go on to there website and click the warrenty and it will guide you how to do that. You have to get some kind of code though. When I sent mine in I didn't know when I bought them so I just put in a random date last year around the month I got them. all I had to do was send the jack and a note saying what was wrong and they shipped me new ones quite quickly.
    [Kayin] 7:38 pm: Actually, during a hostile takeover, Satan's left nut and all his crabs beat Satan at the board meeting (he didn't know that his crabs held stock)
    and so we're owned by a conglomerate of pubic lice and the left testicle of the Prince of the Powers of the Air.

Every Headphones is a question of taste.... those look like real nice ones, but for me they have too much bass. I like my music with lots of treble and bass at min, but that's just me... and my punk rock style

Anyone who think a computer is sexy need to #$? and fast

like the Swedish Chef with a Screwdriver gntlkilr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slytherock View Post
    Every Headphones is a question of taste.... those look like real nice ones, but for me they have too much bass. I like my music with lots of treble and bass at min, but that's just me... and my punk rock style
    I've heard nothing but good things about Skullcandy headphones. But I agree with slytherock. I like mine to be adjustable. I got the Sharkoon Majestic 5.1, they are awesome. Linky

"Voltage is like a big lake of milk surrounded by giant chocolate chip cookies. But if the chocolate chip cookies happen to break, the milk coming out is your current."

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Personally I own a pair of Skullcandy GI's (before they crappafied them with the plastic bullets and bottle opener) and I love them.

The warranty is good. Basically if they die from everyday use you get a new pair free, if you break them doing something i.e bike riding you get a new pair half price.

I have had mine for close to 3 years and they are starting to die on me. When they go I will get them replaced under the warranty and give them to my brother. I am gonna upgrade to some Sennheiser's .
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08