Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hello all need to vent

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

Default Re: Hello all need to vent

Thanks billygoat +rep for the link i am in the rock area myself lol .

I talked to the lady that teaches the classes it seems pretty flexible as well she said i could come in the morning on some days or at night .

I plan on starting next Tuesday i will have to start on the first day of the week.
    I think one of my friends has some of the books you were talking about .

I checked some of the classes they will pay for like computer science and there were more than i thought they would have but ,I told my wife i need to get my GED .
    First then i will look into that stuff i am also trying to work on my spelling and punctuation i know that needs a lot of work too.
    I have even been watching some videos on you tube about essays .
    Thanks for all the support guys you guys and my wife are about it .
    Also i downloaded some podcasts on vocabulary and algebra .
    I never took algebra so i am way behind the curve there i thought upgrading my vocabulary cant hurt and might help with the staples job . btw thanks for the link goat they have some sample questions that are at least show mw what im in for . Now i have spent half the day thinking i must go paly a game of ncaa 10 on 360 to give my brain a break lol thanks all .

Vampires are also allergic to bulldozers BerticusPryme's Avatar

awesome man. Just keep your head up as we all have faith in you. Yes kayin I am from alabama also. Benn here most of my life give or take a few years.

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

That is excellent! Best of luck and keep us informed, you need anything I can help with PM me.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

I'll help as well. An English degree as well as a logic degree can't hurt.

Where from in AL, Berticus? I'm in Tuscaloosa... (Tuscaloser, more like it-never seen a more backwards town.)
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08

A lack of education does not mean a lack of intelligence. Like wise an education doesn't always make people smart. Kayin - agreed stereo types suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by SXRguyinMA View Post
    Now, off to the basement to do some fiddling with the rods and such.
    so far left of center i'm in right field

I live ina worse town than you do. small place called Haleyville. damn hole in the wall if I ever seen it. I work in jasper so it is a bit closer to you. Been to T-town way to much in my younger days. hehehe. Heck the 3 of us should meet up somewhere. HAve a mini TBCS meeting you know. ALso I really want to see that wooden case of yours and Liquid and I have been talking about getting together for a bit and discuss computers and modding.

Have to finish moving my mother-in-law in first...

I'm from Jasper (the really bad part) so I'm familiar with all that. Where do you work? Lord knows I probably know right where it is...
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08

Marshall Durbin. I manage all the pcs and computer related equipment there

you can literally throw a rock and hit my childhood home.

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

That would be cool to meet us the three of us i would not mind seeing that wood case myself .
    What sucks is next week end the wife and i were suppose to go to one of my cousins weddings in Birmingham my aunt lives in Trussville I did to for a while in my youth i also lived in hoover and huffman for a while i was pretty rough there there sometimes . He has gotten very ill and might have to postpone the wedding .
    Which it might be a while but , I would like to meet up sometime .

Oh yeah i went to staples today to talk to the manager .
    I had not heard anything and thought i was out of luck i waited an hour too see him.
    He said he has not had a chance to look at the apps but he took my name down and said 2 or 3 others had called about the jobs turns out its part time at this point i will work there and my other job too .
    I think any thing to get experience will help .
    I hope since i came to talk to him instead of calling helped a little anyway .

What was so funny while i was waiting he was looking at this ladies laptop
    it too kfor ever then another guy came over i wanted so bad to go up and say can i take a look but thought the would freak out lol .