Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hello all need to vent

Default Re: Hello all need to vent

Let me know if it ever lets up, you're not too far away, you could come throw rocks at my idiots with me for a day. Or we could bench for a while, I could even provide some hardware.

Life sucks-I'm just now coming out of back to school (we're the only electronics store in town) and swine flu so I've been maybe halfway here for weeks on end. Add to that my already busy schedule and Mithril's board dying, and there ya go.
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

lo thats a good idea which electronics store do you works at i finally got that check i was waiting on most everything is caught up thankful for that .

I have the moneu to build a pc unless something happens but , they have a combo on new egg the raitings arent too hot on the mobo i thought it was a good one though any thoughts . thanks in advance.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboD...t=Combo.238366

The nVidia Intel chipsets were like 4 kinds of fail, and that's the reason for the ratings. Just ran very hot, had lots of memory failures, and were outpaced by X38/48 and P35/45.
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08

Well i went to my local staples to see about that tech job openong of course it wa already filled but the manager said he had an opening for a in the the computer area sales part .
    I need opinoins all i really wanted the tech job but would this be a way to get my foot in the door and possible move up to the tech position if the guy ever leaves .
    I dont know much about staples or would i probably be stuck there forever .
    All help appreciated thanks in advance .

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid_Scope_99 View Post
    Well i went to my local staples to see about that tech job openong of course it wa already filled but the manager said he had an opening for a in the the computer area sales part .
    I need opinoins all i really wanted the tech job but would this be a way to get my foot in the door and possible move up to the tech position if the guy ever leaves .
    I dont know much about staples or would i probably be stuck there forever .
    All help appreciated thanks in advance .
    Everything changes you won't be stuck anywhere forever unless YOU CHOSE TO BE.

Do what ya gotta do. If the job pays a wage and if you need a wage and there is nothing better round the corner then take it, keep looking and see what happens.

CB

hey thanks crazy i am laid off again worked two weeks this time boss said were going to be off for labor day you wont get paid which we dont anyway.
    That dosent bother me its my boss bought a new truck during cash for clunkers then is going on vacation this weekend and next week thne says if i had the money i would pay you .

Take the Staples job, I did the same at OD and worked my way into the system so completely they'll never get rid of me.

yeah, its always easier to move up in a company than to jump in at a higher level. thats for sure

it sure beats flipping burgers at least you can work with something you are interested in, even sales can be fun if you have the right attitude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

And you'll get cheap and discounted kit ... last of stock etc ...

Good point guys i just hope i get an interview now i have no Experience in sales but i would do my best . thanks guys i really appreciate it .