Thread: Beige Mice?

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default Beige Mice?

I cannot find an actual beige mouse. I need a newer one with two buttons and a scroll wheel, but whenever I search for "beige mouse" all I get are white ones. Is white the new beige?
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: Beige Mice?

Buy a white one and wait a couple years for it to slightly discolor.

I think the reason why there aren't any beige mice is because the color beige is usually thought of as "old". White is fresh and new looking, beige... not so much.

But if you really need a beige mouse... maybe try beige spray paint? At least then you could pick out any mouse you like. ^_^
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

I painted three white ones and they kept coming out like crap. I just deceided it wasn't meant to be and to find one already beige.
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Guardian

beige is yellow? I think thats TOO old lol...... gimme a few Days I can find you a beige mouse, Just pay for shipping

(Becuase we go way back from Casemodgod.com, psst what happened to that site man? Wheres ArtbyTroy? I need to get in touch with him)

Resident Alcoholic

beige - The only colour in the world specificly designed to crush a man's soul.

I have some beige mice. Odd that you asked today, because I was about to throw them out. None of them are optical, but have scroll wheels, and all of them are PS2. If you are interested, I will post pics and we will have to figure out shipping.

Moderators: If this is too much like the trading post, just tell me and it will disappear.

Also TGS, if I'm not supposed to accept shipping money from you to send these, I'll just pay for the shipping myself. I would only do that because you are a regular more than most here so you deserve it.

That's classified.

Have you tried leaving a white mouse in the sun for a few weeks? That should make it beige/yellowy

The easiest way to turn a white mouse beige is to hang it from the ceiling in the "Smokers Lounge".

One possible solution is to use the beige mouse that Minty has and retro fit it with newer optical mouse guts? You may have to modify the buttons to get the scroll wheel working, but it could be worth a shot.

EDIT: Sorry Minty .. I should have read your ENTIRE post before I commented.. but hey you know what they say.. Great minds think alike!!