Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The official Oblivion Screen Cap Thread. Post your screen caps here!

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: The official Oblivion Screen Cap Thread. Post your screen caps here!

I think we might need an oblivion mod thread now. lol

People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Default Re: The official Oblivion Screen Cap Thread. Post your screen caps here!

That is SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool lol.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Worthless, but kind of cool looking outfit? Also, check out my newly found Mundane Ring. AWESOME. Scored that baby in a tree stump while in a bug cavern thing. Probably my most expensive item. Now combine that with my Spell Breaker shield which reflects 30% magicka... muahahaha

People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Quote Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post

Done for you .

Ah I remember that quest.

(Click "quote" on this post and it will show you the correct code )
    ahh, now i know how
    thx man

Dang. I've been hoping for a Mundane Ring but haven't had the heart to cheat for it.

Anyway, quick screenshot tip: "tm" (toggle menus) in the console will get rid of the HUD, conversation you may be in, etc. until it's toggled again, so you can just take a photo of the world without any additional bollocks overlaid. I'm sure most of you know that trick, too, lol.

Possibly more fun: If you're looking to get a screenshot of your character, walk to where you want it taken, face where you want to face, scroll out to third-person, and type "tfc" (toggle free-flying camera), then move the camera around until you're happy.

I'll upload a few of mine as soon as I run across this thread again; I'm on the laptop now and there's a few things stacked in front of my computer desk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitternacht View Post
    Everyone else had quotes, and I didn't. I figured the next funny thing I see I'd throw in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke122 View Post
    Jon, the whole post is about building a bong that changes its own water.
    Gee, it damn sure took me long enough to find and add the origin of the first quote...

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

awesome tips. Thanks.

My new weapon of awesomeness. And some other random stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPlushroom View Post
    Dang. I've been hoping for a Mundane Ring but haven't had the heart to cheat for it.
    I just found my second one. lmao

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

That Nerveshatter warhammer looks awesome ,so so cool.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

HAHAHAHA I love the Dwemer balls. Can you then later on use them? Like, have the NPC appear in front of you with 100% loyalty or something?

Pretty sweet gear there Zephik. I gotta get that bow

I remember in Morrowind, between various effects I had something over 100% magic resistance...made the Boots of Blinding Speed a lot nicer
    For those who don't know, the Boots of Blinding Speed were a set of unique boots in Morrowind with an enchantment of 200 points boost to Speed, but 100% Blind; an effect they didn't put into Oblivion...it does exactly what it sounds like, the display would darken by whatever percentage the Blind spell was for...so without my other gear/attributes that gave me crazy magic resistance, the screen would be completely black.

The Boots of Blinding Speed were at the very least good for super quick get-aways. Granted, I could never see anything, but thats why you take them off, point yourself in a direction and GO GO GO. lol