Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The official Oblivion Screen Cap Thread. Post your screen caps here!

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: The official Oblivion Screen Cap Thread. Post your screen caps here!

Ah, the Dark Fissure. I remember that one. Quite the climb if I remember right...

I think I need to go outside more often. rofl
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Default Re: The official Oblivion Screen Cap Thread. Post your screen caps here!

anyone got a decent armory built up yet? I am collecting stuff for it now.

how do you insert vids, because i made an oblivion video on youtube

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

I think we can only link to them.

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

You can embed YouTube clips. Copy the number and letter code at the end of the URL, click "go advanced" at the bottom of the reply screen, once the extra options have loaded click the YouTube button. This should bring up some HTML YouTube tags, just paste the code from the URL between the tags, post and your good to go.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Last edited by Drum Thumper; 09-05-2010 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
    You can embed YouTube clips. Copy the number and letter code at the end of the URL, click "go advanced" at the bottom of the reply screen, once the extra options have loaded click the YouTube button. This should bring up some HTML YouTube tags, just paste the code from the URL between the tags, post and your good to go.
    i tried that, but it wouldn't show the vid

Done for you .

Ah I remember that quest.

(Click "quote" on this post and it will show you the correct code )

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

I want that so bad!
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Looks a lot like Hellgate London but sure is really cool lol, slaying trolls with a neon sword lol.