Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Oblivion Screen Cap Thread. Post your screen caps here!

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Default The official Oblivion Screen Cap Thread. Post your screen caps here!

Starting a thread to post our oblivion Screen captures.

Default Re: The official Oblivion Screen Cap Thread. Post your screen caps here!

these do so much better when the OP shows some off, if i had the game i would post some.
    CPU: Q6600 G0 3.5GHz@1.4v (4.2GHz max) / 4790k 4.8ghz @1.265v
    GPU: 9800GTX /GTX780 hydrocopper
    Ram: Samsung 4GB /gskill 16gb DDR3 1600
    Mobo: EVGA-NF68-A1 680i (P32) /AsRock Extreme6
    PSU: Enermax Galaxy 850Watt /EVGA 850 G2
    HDD: OCZ 120GB Vertex4, Samsung evo 840 250GB
    LCD: Samsung 32" LN32A450, Samsung 226BW 22" wide
    Sound: Logtiech Z 5500
    CPU & GPU: 3x Swiftech MCR320, 2x MCP655, MCW60 R2, Dtek Fuzion V2, 18 high speed yates @ 5v

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: The official Oblivion Screen Cap Thread. Post your screen caps here!

Only one I had before my HDD crashed. 27 points of damage FTW! I could of made it even more powerful, but the more powerful you make it the more often you have to recharge it. I should of used a longsword, but I only had a daedric dagger on me at the time and I'm impatient. lol

The glass armor you see there is enchanted with magicka boosting enchants, I think like 24 points more for each piece. The bladeturn hood is just a sweet physical attack reflector/absorber or something like that. I can't remember exactly, but its pretty nice.

This was my character as level 21. It took awhile to find a complete glass set. lol. although I never did find a shield or helmet.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

sucks about your hhd crash. now get back to playing!!!!!

Full Amber Armor + Amber Sword

Apparently I have a dog now. Like him? Too bad because he freaked me out too much so I killed him. lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

That amber armour and sword is pretty cool, got any stats? How the hell did you get that dog lol.

I really want to get Oblivion back from my cousin's boyfriend now lol. Apart from BF2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R and Crysis, Oblivion is my fav game .
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Quote Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
    That amber armour and sword is pretty cool, got any stats? How the hell did you get that dog lol.

I really want to get Oblivion back from my cousin's boyfriend now lol. Apart from BF2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R and Crysis, Oblivion is my fav game .
    It would look so much cooler if my PC didn't suck. Doesn't look anywhere near as nice as it would on a better computer.

Here are the stats...

http://oblivion.wikia.com/wiki/Amber_armor

I don't have the magical enchants though because I didn't bother spending the time trying to find all the special molds or whatever you want to call them. FYI - hope you like heavy armor more because madness ore is SO much easier to find than amber. I ended up cheating a bit because it was taking so long. But meh, I've played the game without cheating before so I think I've earned that right. lol

The dog was a gift from doing a quest. Freaking creepy as hell looking. Why couldn't I just get a regular one? Maybe a chihuahua? :p

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Yeah I am a heavy armour kinda guy so I look for stuff with massive amounts of armour value lol. Sadly I never got a chance to go over to the Shivering Isles, can't wait to give it a shot .
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Sweet

Here is one I took during one of the mages guild quest.