Thread: iPod Touch Case ...with Camera hole!

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default iPod Touch Case ...with Camera hole!

http://www.crunchgear.com/2009/07/23...omment-1061128

YEEEEE!! *jumps up and down*

Please don't charge a premium, please don't charge a premium... *crosses fingers*
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Default Re: iPod Touch Case ...with Camera hole!

It's an apple product. There is ALWAYS a premium.
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

So true. They are geniuses I swear. They take old technology, wait a couple years, implement it into their devices and then sell it for mucho grande bucks. And people EAT. IT. UP. Its ridiculous! lol

I'm still going to hope against hope that they don't charge too much more than what they cost now though. I mean, just tack on an extra $30 or something, no reason to go "its an entirely new device so lets empty their wallets!". I hate when companies do that. They make one small addition and then treat it as if its a totally new product, as if adding a camera is going to make it cost SO much more to manufacture. sigh. /rant

In other news... did anyone else notice that the Kindle FINALLY lowered their price! Its now $300! ...sigh... still too much though. I feel bad kind of. I complain and complain about no price cuts, then they finally do and its still not enough. Its not really their fault either I guess. :shrugs: what you gonna do I guess.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephik View Post
    So true. They are geniuses I swear. They take old technology, wait a couple years, implement it into their devices and then sell it for mucho grande bucks. And people EAT. IT. UP. Its ridiculous! lol

I'm still going to hope against hope that they don't charge too much more than what they cost now though. I mean, just tack on an extra $30 or something, no reason to go "its an entirely new device so lets empty their wallets!". I hate when companies do that. They make one small addition and then treat it as if its a totally new product, as if adding a camera is going to make it cost SO much more to manufacture. sigh. /rant

In other news... did anyone else notice that the Kindle FINALLY lowered their price! Its now $300! ...sigh... still too much though. I feel bad kind of. I complain and complain about no price cuts, then they finally do and its still not enough. Its not really their fault either I guess. :shrugs: what you gonna do I guess.
    For Apple, image and marketing is everything for them. Literally. Sort of reminds me how a company advertising a freeware alternative to Apple's iTune on the side of their store (paid advertising) suddenly got taken down when the Apple conference was in town.

btw, a good marketer can take s*** and sell it to someone like it's gold.
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!