Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guns!?

Default Guns!?

Alright, my current case mod is on the back burner right now, so I was wondering what you guys had for ideas for gun themed mods? (Same case, just not working on it much)

I was thinking lots of shells and bullets 'flying' around... Grenade? XD

Thx,
    ~OC

Anodized

Default Re: Guns!?

post some pics of ur case

you could proboly rig something up with mirrors and stuff to look like holograpic bullets so they are floating.

This is my thread (With case).

I was planning on suspending the shells in the window (Sort of 'hanging' there), and then having some bullets (Real bullets) impacting inside the case. But what else?

Anodized

i think it would be sweet if you put some shells just laying on the bottom (inside of course) of your case.... maybe just drill small holes or something...

also, take maybe the top and side panels of your case and go shoot some holes in em.... i dont know how well that'd work w/ acrylic but if you got some to spare try that too... that would look neat

edit: upon reading your other thread i see almost all my ideas were stated... =(
    but i still think itd be cool to do that =D

but i also think a banana clip would be kick arse somewhere in all of this...

Fresh Paint

Give it a camo paintjob

Take a side panel to a shooting range and shoot a couple of holes in it. Low caliber rifle or handgun, unless you want a huge friggin hole.

Caliber is pretty irrellevant in that case.. entry holes for anything short of a 12Ga Slug are usually only slightly larger then the bullet itself. So a 45 Caliber is going to leave somewhere in the neighborhood of a 1/2 inch hole, give or take a few .001 of an inch. Now exit holes are a completely different thing. What I think would look cool is shooting the panel while the inside is facing you, so the torn metal bullet hole is on the outside of the case. The only problem with that is you would cut the hell out of your self every time you got close to it, since bullets dont take the time to file down the sharp edges as the pass through.

Good luck with it.. I have had a few ideas for similar case for one of my range buddies, and anxious to see someone elses ideas.

Fresh Paint

Make a base out of bondo. Make it look like dirt and put shells in it

Quote Originally Posted by Malignus Wingnut
    Take a side panel to a shooting range and shoot a couple of holes in it. Low caliber rifle or handgun, unless you want a huge friggin hole.
    Only have around a .308 and a 22-250, and they have 30-35 inch barrels. Target shooting, so basically.. they'd make pretty small and clean holes. As in, doing it by hand would be more 'convincing'.