Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast

Thread: Oblivion

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Default Re: Oblivion

Ah yea got them mixed around lol, I must use Bloom cos I have the AA maxed out.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

I was using HDR but anything in the sun has a weird glow to it. Almost like the light was washing the image out if it were RL.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

I modded my endurance (or whatever gives you health) to like 90 and all I have is 130HP. ...something is wrong here... or is there?

Likewise, I modded my strength to 90 and my glass long sword only does like 13 damage. That.. just doesn't seem right. (I'm at level 20)

Ugh, don't tell me I have to create a whole new character because something got screwed up.

This has to be like the worse day in technology I have ever had. lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Are you using a mod or the actual console to edit your stats, I have done it in the console before with no trouble at all. You can also use the console to kill monsters or unlock chests/doors, just press the "~" key then click on the thing you want to unlock or kill and type unlock or kill and press enter, simple as that, not that I do this though, just tried it out.

I'm using console. It just seems like everything is close to being maxed out, yet my stats aren't being affected? Although they kind of are, but not like how they should be. Its almost like I started with negative stats, and then modded the stats to a certain level, but since I started out negative, instead of 90 its only like 50. But I can carry over 400 pounds right now... so that hints to it working correctly. Something is definitely weird here. Maybe I'll load it back to before I modded anything and try again. Its probably just a glitch or something.

Edit:
    HOLY GIANT BALLS OF MACARONI ART! I got my old hard drive back up and running! YES! Now to kick some serious oblivion ass! :-D
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

When I edited my stats I forced the level up in the console and then kept sleeping for an hour in a bed, every time I slept I got to pick where my skill points went, that seemed to work. Gratz on getting your old HDD up and running BTW.

Finished the Umbra quest, didn't need the sword anymore. (My Daedric Longsword with +10 Fire enchant is better. :-P) I received a mask that gives you 20+ personality. Meh. Can I have the sword back? lol

Although I suppose its pretty useful to have handy while shopping around.

Think I might go through to the shivering isles or whatever that place is called. Getting a little bored and I feel like I've been everywhere already. Hopefully the Elder Scrolls V will be much more expansive. I remember in Morrowind it took literally like 20 minutes to walk from one side of the map to the other. Although, you couldn't scale terrain as easily so maybe thats why. Although... now that I think about it, it only took me about 20 minutes to go from one side of oblivion to the other... hmmm.

Or you can fast travel and it takes 5 seconds lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
    Or you can fast travel and it takes 5 seconds lol.
    True, but then you don't get all the experience. And when your major skills which determine when you level are acrobatics and athletics, let alone the random chance encounters of baddies, you want to get as much exp as you can.

That and I like to explore. Probably my favorite part of these games. But whoever thought of the fast travel deserves a ****ing medal or something. Perfect for your "so many quests, so little time" types of people.

Yeah I also like to travel around and explore but if I have completed a quest and are halfway across the map I don't wanna walk back to hand it in HAHA.