Thread: weird phone calls

Default weird phone calls

had anyone else got a phone call from 786-497-1520 it's weird cause the number is from Florida and i live in Edmonton Alberta Canada when i did a reverse look up it can up with this
    (786) 497-1520
    Type: Land Line
    Provider: Allegiance Telecom, Inc
    Due to number portability, some numbers have been transferred to a new service provider.

Type: Land Line Provider: Allegiance Telecom, IncLocation: Miami, FL

anyone know what this is about
    Quote Originally Posted by lastweek View Post
    Not only will it probably catch fire to your house, it will probably shoot peices out of your case and kill your cat. make sure you video tape your expierment.
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRider View Post
    Write your will before you turn it on

Default Re: weird phone calls

Yo, I got a call from a similar number and called it back 2 seconds later and it said it was a disconnected number which is making me think it was spoofed.
    It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.