Default Re: First try: Project-Anthrax

Hoerah! im done with my exams and now i got 3 weeks to do what ever i want
    just got the AC Ryan Ligthed Acrylic Fangaurds in 2 days after ordering
    going to cut everything up that need to be cut today

-AntraxLife
    Im Dutch... can i say anything else?!?

A big old Tease Apparently DonT-FeaR's Avatar

good work mate hope the exams went well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drum Thumper View Post
    you tease!

thanks Dont-Fear i hope so to my parrents are gonna give me alot of money for getting my dimploma and rigth about 4 days before i get it ( if i do) its my birthday turning 16 then
    soo here are some pic's
    i worked on the front plate... still not finished.. going to get a A.C. Ryan grill look on both sides of the biohazard sign and also going to put 2 green LED fans behind it... just need to find some good green ones

and one of the A.C. Ryan fangaurds i got they shine brigth green... look wauws in the dark... ill post some pics later

if anybody can recommend me a cheap but good looking(the working part doesnt matter ) please recommend then
    -AntraxLife

looking sweet mate keep it up!
    you tease!

@ Zero: I will
    i just put on the fast drying mat black on the front cover and i got to say... the colour is just.... WAUW! i love it it fits my style just done the first layer, will do the next one monday and the third finishing one thuesday

ill make osme pics tomorrow and post em tomorrow as wel but for tonigth its back to being the OverLord i love this game *same engine as fable *

-AntraxLife
    P.S. if anybody plays combat arms EU pm me

So guys, this is another quick update, ive just painted the side and now im empty on paint so im gonna get that tomorrow ASAP!
    also i ordered a revoltec dual green cold cathode 31.1 cm ( about 12,25 inch)
    so i can proberly mount the 2 tubes beneath and above the window with alot of ligth glowing

i asked brinkz0r if he could design a rez, seen the fact that his rezzes have been feathured at the TBCS worklog posting topic he answered pretty fast and now where kinda exchancing idea's, still working on that, alsop im looking for a watercooling SET (very important that its a SET) with one where the pump is not attatched to the rezz, if anyone know a cheap combo of items to make a set just so i dont need to buy the rezz then im happy as well, becosue brinkz0r is kinda designing one with me so thats going to be, OFF THE HOOK! ( that how oyu say it rigth? ... )

thats it for now, when the cold cathodes arive and when ive painted the entire case ill post some pics... thats all for now, cya hopefully soon:

-AntraxLife

lol
    nice..

gunna be awesome
    you tease!

before i begin this update, i must say sorry for the photo bombardment

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since i last did a big update with picture's, altho i haven't updated pictures and stuff like that alot, i managed to do some stuff tho, just a short list: i had gone away the entire weekend becouse of my mom's 50th birthday. i painted the side's, the top and the frame. i have cut out hte plexi window and frosted the top plexi as wel as a part of the side window.
    now im waiting for the green cold cathode's to come in so i can finish this mod. the'll proberly come in tomorrow.

@ Dont-Fear, i think it's going to be awsome to, at the very least i hope so have to say tho, after painting and putting it back together it looked awsome

all i know what is in my pc is:
    Aopen Ax45f-4dn 2.4 Ghz Intel pentium Mobo
    Ati radeon 9800 pro
    1G HyperX Kingston memory
    2 512 or 265 Mb Memory (don't know exactly the brand or teh amount of Mb)
    full Zalmal cooling kit
    CoolerMaster Aerogate II fancontrol
    that's all i know for now, with the next quick or last update i will post the full Spec's with everything, from a USB to the Mobo

now for the pic's, becouse i was so stupid to not take any photo's of the ''build'' (i don't call painting building) you don't have the story between the previous photo's and the one's im going to show now. i will try to explain what i done at every photo and i hope you understand what i did...

first one, the completed paint-job and contruction, you can see the side and top window in, maybe you also cna see the frosted area's but i'll say something later on. the same goes for the green bay.

Side shot, you can see the frosted letter's this gives the light's behind it a very glowing effect, and becouse of that you can see the letter's more clearly. also the green drive bay, i painted it so becouse becouse it fitted the overall paint scheme and it is a great contrast with the mat black. it also makes the ligth a bit brigther, i have no idea how or why, but i like it!

this is proberly the most perfect and clear photo i've ever taken!
    this show's a bit of the ''cable-management'' and also it shows the green bay perfectly. you also see the dust, i will clean it up with some painting pencil (i have no idea what the dutch word: Kwast, means in english... soo yeah.... )

The side's, the top and the right side with the cable's visible. also you see the back. you might have noticed the frosted letter's, comment how you think about them.

some photo's of the case in the ''dark'' with it up and running. comment about the top please! need some reaction about it

i hope to do more mod's in the future, already got alot of idea's but still need to think of some way to gain sponsership ( yeah i ready the thread about it, just need to come up with a company, im thinking of the local Dynabyte) and i also need to have some experience at the case contest's and the championship's and a portofolio

bye for now, see you again as soon as i have the cold cathode's... that will be a short update, right now im asking Jdbnsn to move this one to the completed worklog section.

-AntraxLife

great start I really can see you are going to build great mods in the future.
    If I may add try to reroute some cables. I can see you have not much room behind the main board but I think you might be able to hide the smaller/thinner cables back there.
    This will even more improve it. see it as a challenge.

gratz on your first victory. I love it.

Thank Cheron, i will try it as soon as i get my cold cathode's, and now that you say so, there is some room behind the Mobo, so ill try that

-AntraxLife