Thread: FS: 8500GT, 19" LCD, Athlon 2.2

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default FS: 8500GT, 19" LCD, Athlon 2.2

Have a few parts I no longer need, thought I'd see if anyone here could use them:

MSI GeForce 8500GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express x16 SLI supported video card. Comes with the card only, no driver disc, but the drivers are easy to get from Nvidia's site. $25 + $5 shipping

Card is SOLD.

AMD Athlon 64 LE-1600 2.2 GHz Socket AM2 45W single-core CPU with Thermaltake fan/heatsink. $25 + $5 shipping

Hanns-G 19" widescreen LCD monitor. Monitor has VGA input only but I'll send an adapter to run DVI to it. It has built-in speakers but I can't say how they sound, as I never used them. Max resolution is 1440 x 900. Any other specs for it (or the other items here) are available on request. $75 + actual shipping charges (no idea what those will be, depending on where you live and how fast you want it).

Monitor is SOLD.

Any questions or interest, send me a PM, thanks for looking!
    Last edited by blueonblack; 04-03-2009 at 10:07 PM.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”