Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you beaten recently? What are you playing?

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Default Re: What have you beaten recently? What are you playing?

Cant wait to build my new rig. Dual GTX 295s here I come!!! Crossing fingers for i7 too.

Ghostbusters, got it on a Steam sale, I should have bought this sooner was a good time!

Just finished Assassin's Creed for PC, can't wait until March when Assassin's Creed II comes out for PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by xRyokenx View Post
    ...I'm getting tired of not being able to figure this crap out because it's apparently made for computer-illiterate people by computer-illiterate people. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Killa_Ape View Post
    Ghostbusters, got it on a Steam sale, I should have bought this sooner was a good time!
    It is my top 3 games of 2009. Made me feel like a kid again.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa_Ape View Post
    I thought this game was fun too. The controls were a bit dodgy and took some getting used to, but it was a fun game.

Quote Originally Posted by mtekk View Post
    Just finished Assassin's Creed for PC, can't wait until March when Assassin's Creed II comes out for PC.
    Agreed! I LOVED Assassin's Creed and have played it over again to get all the flags and Templar's... I hope they are taking the extra time to make sure the PC release is polished. I am already jonesin watching the trailers.

Did you see the 3 mini movies?
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

Quote Originally Posted by Airbozo View Post
    Agreed! I LOVED Assassin's Creed and have played it over again to get all the flags and Templar's... I hope they are taking the extra time to make sure the PC release is polished. I am already jonesin watching the trailers.

Did you see the 3 mini movies?
    I've heard about them, but haven't had the time to watch them yet.

Supposedly, they're redoing some things, graphics wise, to make better use of DX11 (I'll be upgrading to a HD5850 or HD5870 in March after the obscenely high prices drop a bit).

On my run through, I had about 50% or more on all of the "extra memories" (flags and killing Templars). In some places I don't know where they could hide the rest of the flags.
    Quote Originally Posted by xRyokenx View Post
    ...I'm getting tired of not being able to figure this crap out because it's apparently made for computer-illiterate people by computer-illiterate people. lol

Quote Originally Posted by mtekk View Post
    I've heard about them, but haven't had the time to watch them yet.

Supposedly, they're redoing some things, graphics wise, to make better use of DX11 (I'll be upgrading to a HD5850 or HD5870 in March after the obscenely high prices drop a bit).

On my run through, I had about 50% or more on all of the "extra memories" (flags and killing Templars). In some places I don't know where they could hide the rest of the flags.
    Find the movies on youtube. They are worth the watch.

I am trying to even find one of the 58xx's in stock. I am working on a system for a customer and we are waiting on a video card right now that has been on back order for over a month. I also want one of the 58xx's for my rig. Saving up all my overtime to upgrade my system (and I have a lot so far).

I had almost 70% of the flags and Templars and spent several nights wondering around to find the rest. I finally gave in and started using the IGN faq to find most of them.
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

Am I the only guy on earth who has not played Assassin's Creed?

CJ- You will LOVE it, it's a miraculous game. If for no other reason the landscapes are simply mesmerizing. They put so much into putting together breathtaking scenery and it comes across as perfect in my eyes. The game itself is pretty fun too, but with some repetition which sucks a tad, still doesn't ruin the game though. I just beat Assassin's Creed II on the PS3, but I'd like to see the game on my PC now that I actually have something that will run DX11, so I'll likely end up buying another copy of the same damned game.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oneslowz28 View Post
    Am I the only guy on earth who has not played Assassin's Creed?
    Yes. You are. I was wondering what the one dusty copy was doing on the shelf at my local Wal-Mart. It was waiting for you.

Buy it already!
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”