Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you beaten recently? What are you playing?

Default Re: What have you beaten recently? What are you playing?

I took the time out of playing BFBC2 online to beat the single player - Now back to multiplayer
    EVGA P55 LE :: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8 GHz w/ Zalman 9500 :: 2x 2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 :: ATI Radeon 5850 :: Micro Center G2 64GB SSD :: Samsung F3 1TB :: Western Digital 320GB :: X-Fi Xtreme Music :: Corsair TX-750w :: Windows 7 64-Bit :: Lian Li PC-9F

Was bored and have been pretty sick so have been procrastinating other things a bit.

Blasphemy I know, but I have yet to make it more than 20 minutes into STALKER: SOC (and I haven't played the others). Decided to give it a whole-hearted go this time. Installed Stalker Complete 2009 and went for it.

Man, is it sweet. Not sure why I didn't get into it before. I forgot that it was meant to be a bit creepy, and not just artifact scavenger hunting, so when the first cloaked mutant attacked me out of nowhere I screamed at the top of my lungs, LMFAO. The fiance thought I was dying or something.

I let myself get into games, and that definitely helps on this one. I could mindlessly power through it without a second thought, but letting myself get caught up in the atmosphere really makes this a great experience. Wow.

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

I've finally Mastered every skill in Oblivion without cheating. It took several months and dozens of quest mods to do it too.
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Fresh Paint

Just Cause 2, Its a definite time killer.

Beat the main story in Pokemon Heart Gold just yesterday. Going the other way I still need to finish my latest play through of Dead Space.
    Current Projects
    -1979 Jeep DJ5 "Mail Jeep"
    -1981 Chevrolet K10

Recently I have complete X men wolverine origin game...Now I am playing Dragon age game....

New Left 4 Dead 2 DLC is pretty fun. I never seem to get away from L4D2 or TF2.

Fresh Paint

I just beat Assassins Creed 2. I got it free with my CPU so I gave it a try. And well all i can say is :O. This game was incredible, and left me wanting more after game was over. I can't wait for the 3rd one thats for sure.

Games I am playing right now are: Battlefield Bad Company 2 (*TsMgcc.com* Hardcore) <-- thats our server come play with us . Another game is Bioshock 1 (will get Bioshock 2), CS:S, and TF2. If you have steam add me to friends: SteamID: deadly_ninja

Playing Starcraft 2 beta...

pretty slick so far.

Torchlight and just picked up my new copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition. When patches finish I'll finally get to play it.
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08