Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you beaten recently? What are you playing?

Default Re: What have you beaten recently? What are you playing?

I'm playing Revenge of the Titans and some other stuff, Magicka and Spiral Knights.

Revenge of the Titans is fun, but I didn't realize at the beginning that things like money carried over from level to level, so screwing up at the beginning can make the game literally impossible later on.

Spiral Knights is fun to play when I'm watching a movie or TV show windowed on my computer as well. It's pretty mindless.

Magicka is sorta fun. I'll have to play some more to see if I really love it.

Unlocked/Overclocked/Never Stock

@d_stilgar: Magicka is a lot more fun if you have someone to co-op with online. If you want someone to play with, hit me up on Steam; I'm CG||Mjr_Boothroyd .
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...e.php?u=555808

Quote Originally Posted by RogueOpportunist View Post
    In my experience the vast majority of "tech problems" are ID-10-T errors, usually caused by a nut loose on the keyboard.

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

I finally got around to giving TF2 a go and I must say it is pretty fun. You get none of those rage quits and hack accusations you get in so many other games, must be the graphics and overall fun game play.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Local laser guy! Collinstheclown's Avatar

Just beat RF:Armageddon. Pretty fun game, lots to destroy. I like throwing a building at an enemy any day lol. It was a pretty predictable game for me, I've followed the Red Faction series since the first one came out.

I agree with most ratings I've seen and give it 7/10 overall. I'd wait a bit and get it at a cheaper price if your interested in it.

I got the pre-order deal and got 1,2, and 3 for PC. Good times replaying the older stuff. RF1 is still the best IMO, since it's the only game you could destroy ANY wall.

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoNED View Post
    @d_stilgar: Magicka is a lot more fun if you have someone to co-op with online. If you want someone to play with, hit me up on Steam; I'm CG||Mjr_Boothroyd .
    Added you as a friend. My handle is Boomerbile, username adventrising.

Quote Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
    I finally got around to giving TF2 a go and I must say it is pretty fun. You get none of those rage quits and hack accusations you get in so many other games, must be the graphics and overall fun game play.
    You should also add me. I love TF2 and play at least once a week for a few hours.

Downloading the fear collection on steam, got it 50% off. Never played it, looking forward to it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Personally I loved FEAR and FEAR 2. Never played the other one though...

While they are both severely lacking in the plot and atmosphere areas, both FEAR and FEAR 2 I think really nailed the gameplay aspect. There's just something about the way the firearms work in those games that really clicks with me.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by d_stilgar View Post
    You should also add me. I love TF2 and play at least once a week for a few hours.
    I already have you as a friend . My user name is the same as my forum name.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by d_stilgar View Post
    I'm playing Revenge of the Titans and some other stuff, Magicka and Spiral Knights.

Revenge of the Titans is fun, but I didn't realize at the beginning that things like money carried over from level to level, so screwing up at the beginning can make the game literally impossible later on.

Spiral Knights is fun to play when I'm watching a movie or TV show windowed on my computer as well. It's pretty mindless.

Magicka is sorta fun. I'll have to play some more to see if I really love it.

I saw your comment about Revenge of the Titans and I was like "what game is that". After further investigation its basically a sweet tower defense game. I love it. Some parts are pretty hard but you get used to it.

Also Magicka is really really fun. I had to take a break though because it gets really hard when your alone. It really is a team game.

Custom Title Honors

i finally beat the last boss in redneck rampage saturday night. so i loaded up redneck rampage route 66 and found my hard drive had some bad sectors. so now i have to build a new dos box and reload everything. which is fine since i found out i only had a 266 mhz processor and 50M of ram. so the new machine will have the 450mhz proc and 256 m ram.