Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mmorpg

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

Default Re: Mmorpg

Meh
    world war II online.... Playin since 2001. Almost Every day

"did the de buff alberion yet or do they still have 20second 2000dmg per second dots."

Matter cabbies in albion still have pretty nasty dots, but I think you are thinking of warlock dots in mid and they did get nerfed....but regardless in modern rvr dots are pretty much useless as the minimal dmg they do is easily compensated by SoR and other abilities, and most dots only interrupt on the first tick so you can cast through them anyway.

I play FF XI fantasic game! i used to to play everquest matrix online and a slew of other ones... I am looking forpeople to hang out/level with so if you play any and need some one to hang with let me know as soon as i get back i will repost my toons name and server info!

Fresh Paint

i play lineage2...and no fair locating me to beat me up for it. unlike 95% of lineage players, i play to do that, play, not PvP and get aneurisms from getting beaten by what they consider to be "noobs" for not ebaying/botting.
    /rantoff

ATX Mental Case

I cant wait till DDO (dungeons and dragons online) comes out beginning of Feb. Oh how i miss D&D. Best game ever. I know it sounds geeky but what the hell, it rocks all rpg's hahahahaha. I played coh and wow for a long while and man what long hours. "It's not the destination, it's the journey." I agree... but fishing ? yeesh... loved'em, left'em, moving on to DDO. I hope to see you all there. We can form Brotherhood of MOD hehe.

"What the deuce?"..Stewy Griffon

Anodized

Sign me up Rich im geting DnDO as soon as it comes out. I loved City of heroes when if first started but now all they ever seem to do is nerf game play... oh well win some lose some
    Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

I did some reading on DnDo and it seems like its pretty much gonna be instanced like GW...but with no pvp...so its like Guildwars...but without the point....

ATX Mental Case

but with puzzle rooms hehe. I love thinking more than grinding. puzzle rooms were my favorite part of D&D. oh well... whether it's good or not, it's worth a shot.

"What the deuce?"..Stewy Griffon

Personally I'm sticking with DAoC untill Warhammer comes out then I'm switching to warhammer...

Fresh Paint

I've been beta testing DnDO since last october. its not really that bad of a game; many similarities to others, but you cant make a new game and have it be nothing like any other game. its very much party related; hard to solo most quests, if down right impossible. and yes, the zones will be instanced like GW; the main zone being the City itself, which is huge!
    the one thing that does make it different than other games i've played is you dont get experience from killing mobs, so no grinding. your experience is gained from completing objectives in quests; main objectives and optional ones. if you enter an instance and fail to complete the quest, then you're out of whatever items you used while in there and still no higher on leveling (this goes back to the needing a party i mentioned).
    i think it will be a great addition to the mmorg community, but may not take off well due to their idea for small server bases (1000 users per server, way too small for my tastes). i also hope it doesnt get ruined by the 3rd party companies out there that sell game cash for real cash. its ruined many a game in my opinion, but that's for another topic.