Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mmorpg

Anodized

Default Mmorpg

This is a topic I have read few (if any) threads about. I know theres alot of them out right now. so I was wondering if anyone plays them and what ones they play. I guess the main 3 would be City of Heores / City Of Villians and World of Warcraft.

I just saw the BF2 thread and figured maybe the RPG's might want to have the same chance to play together. so share Servers Shards names ect ect go ahead talk it up.
    Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

Default Re: Mmorpg

I play Dark Age of Camelot pretty much all the time.

My main toons are on MLF/Hibernia
    Have some alts on Guinevere/Midgard

If you have any toons on the appropriate cluster/realm, look me up sometime.

did the de buff alberion yet or do they still have 20second 2000dmg per second dots.

i play ConquerOnline addicting as hell.
    |ŦиΣ▫ЩгэŧЄђəĐ

Water Cooled

I personally and thoroughly hooked on World of Warcrack...er Warcraft. It is a lot of fun and I run with a great crowd.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    - Unknown

Rankenphile

I used to play Asheron's Call for years, and played a number of others off and on. I'm thinking about getting back into WoW, but damn it, I jsut don't have the time.

Fresh Paint

World Of warcraft is the ****!. but the time is expensive. Guild wars is the second mmorpg game, far more beautihful than World of warcraft!. great story,

Enough for me gotta go moding

Anodized

ive just started playing guild wars today... id be willing to play with anyone if they can stand playing with a noob.... =D

Rankenphile

Okay, I caved. I started my WoW account back up.

Argh, now i just need someone to pay me to stay home and mod and play games all day... anyone want to sponsor a geek?

Lol, i gave my Level 60 MC geared warrior in Warcrack to a friend in the game. He's minding it for me until the expansion comes out. And then i'll play it and get bored of it again.