Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: windows ??

Default Re: windows ??

Its probably not a good idea to advise some one to engage in illegal activites on a forum.

"Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed."

Yeah, I think if you dont want to get banned or somthing that method of installing/acquiring windows should be droped.

Woodworking unicycling bodybuilder tybrenis's Avatar

Yeah, don't listen to that guy, don't rip off the good folks (lol) at M!kr0$0f7.

I have one copy of Windows XP that has over time probably been installed like 6 times over 2 computers. Nothing happened, I don't know the exact rules though. Listen to the other guys that have responded, they seem to know whats going on.
    Typo:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Jon has altered his cock to compensate.

I put MS Home on the my girlfriends computer, and it runs on the same code that my laptop uses. As her computer cannot physically connect to the internet due to damage to the bus on the motherboard ( at least i think that's the problem. No kind of networking works, be it PCI cards, USB networking, etc. etc.) so i figure who's going to know.

Microsoft sold XP to the Malaysian government for $3 a liscence when they threatened to go to Linux a few years ago, when XP was a fresh OS. They kind of abuse their market dominance. But that's a discussion for another day, eh?

-Dave

Fresh Paint

Again, no body knows. The only way it's going to cause problems is when you install the same key more than 20 times.
    Ph3@r mI l33t n3kkid sk1llz!

Anodized

alrighty forgive me im not up on M$ Agreements and im not sure how much of what i do is or is not or border lines brakein the law but im just gona throw it out there anyways

I have 3 XP cd keys I reinstall once a year to clean up my system and to get another free year off my norton system works i just had to redo this about amonth ago because my 2005 yea was up one CD key i payed for and the others a friend of mine gave me becuse he got sick of M$ crap and now uses Linux i cant say for sure if ive installed more then 20 times but ive never had a problem or had to call M$ for anything but ive also never registered the keys i always skip that part one of the keys i was given dose not work if i try to do the new genuine advantage validation tool but you can turn this off in your Internet Explorer under manage add ons how ever doing this does cause MS to give u half a$$ed up dates and causes an error in the registy nothing major but if ur like me u hate that kind of thing

hope that help and hope i didnt give and illegal advice if i did let me know and ill edit it out
    Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

Anodized

u my friend need microsoft corporate edition. microsoft released it for companies to buy one os and not many. its so usefull because u dont have to register or activate it. if u want a copy email me and ill give u the info all u need to do is suply me the cdr cause im not spending my money.