Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online Classes...

Default Re: Online Classes...

Quote Originally Posted by billygoat333 View Post
    I hate that too. stupid webCT. don't have a course this semester that uses it thank goodness, but I have in the past and its the biggest pain to get things to submit. especially if you forget about the whole, I hate firefox thing. annoying.
    And, in an odd turn of events, WebVista now causes IE7 to crash but allows FireFox to upload now. I talked to one of my TAs and he said he's been having problems with it and opening thing to grade them.
    Quote Originally Posted by xRyokenx View Post
    ...I'm getting tired of not being able to figure this crap out because it's apparently made for computer-illiterate people by computer-illiterate people. lol

Would You kindly... luciusad2004's Avatar

Default Re: Online Classes...

I hated these sort of things when i was at Uni. For my first year we used blackboard but they migrated to something new my second year, I forget what its called of hand. Either way they both sucked.

I also hated them simply for the fact that teachers either a) under used them (or used them improperly i should say) or b) over used them.

I really hated teachers who thought this was a great excuse to give us extra long tests all the time for out of class work. Especially when you're just expected to check it everyday for new stuff and they don't bother to tell you its there.
    What if I'm a Snowstorm burning
    What if I'm a world unturning.