Thread: Nine Inch Nails

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Default Nine Inch Nails

Anybody else into them around as much as me? Trent Reznor is pretty much the reason I make music. I don't know why but I find his music to be amazing.

[/short potential discussion starter]

Default Re: Nine Inch Nails

Love NIN. seen em live twice, been into them since the Downward Spiral came out forever ago. one of my favorite bands, although lately I have been moving away musically from good ole trentski.

what's your favorite CD?

mine would arguably be The Downward Spiral, but that usually changes with The Fragile every once and a while

Figured there were more NIN fans on this board than just me
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

I could be seeing them a second time this summer but unfortunately it'll be like my first opportunity and not work out, lol. Oh well. There's always the future.

I don't really have a favorite. There's so much variance that I can't listen to just one anymore, lol. I do have a few certain songs that I enjoy more than others... "A few" being probably around 10-15?

Sexy Hot Nurse ..... NOT!! b4i7's Avatar

i saw them twice on the lights in the sky tour... about 2 months apart in shows... i love em

Quote Originally Posted by intergalacticman View Post
    stunning, how does one tap a hole?

I caught a NIN show in Topeka KS way back when they debuted the Downward Spiral album. I must admit, it was in the top 5 best concerts I'd seen.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

I'd be going to see them this June but it turns out that the one concert near me is the night before my brother's graduation. I want to go to both but my heart tells me that my brother's graduation is the only one to go to.

In other news, everyone look up the "Definitive NIN" as it's kind of like a collection of their best songs.