Thread: Bad day.

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

Default Bad day.

So around 3am or so last night my girlfriend and I broke up. She's been acting a little funny for the past month or so and after living together for over two years, I know her pretty well. We were laying in bed, both on our laptops. I looked over and said, "you're tired of me huh?" There was a pause... and that's where it all started... or... ended?

Her excuse was the one that every male dreads. "It's not you, it's me!" Ya, that whole bull****. She says she feels like she's not going anywhere in life and subconsciously she uses me as a comfort zone.

So, later that morning after no sleep I called up a friend who then helped me move my stuff out of the house. I'm living back at home with mom for now... lame. Granted, I'm only 19 but really taking a step back was the last thing I wanted to do.

Default Re: Bad day.

heres looking up for the future mate, things can only get better, good luck in the future

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

shesshhhh women... what can ya expect from non-linear thought patterns? well man i wish the best for ya...
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if somebody sigquotes part of this.

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

you know i swear honestly. some women just like to be treated like crap every so often. it's as if they crave that drama. if you always treat them nice and like the queen they have nothing to bitch about to there friends and eventually become bored. Now im not saying go out and throw half empty beer cans at her face while shes sleeping. but saying no every once and awhile when she wants to hear a yes keeps things spicy.

oh yea staying out with friends all night tends to be a good one to.

<<<year number 5 on being married.

But you know sometimes that chick you like so much just isn't the one for you. I had the same deal when i was in high school. super hot smoking chick likes me so i try and do everything nice for her only to get dipped in the end. but hey if that didn't happen im sure i wouldn't of met the current gal im with. and shes wonderful. not to mention makes cute kids!

women at least to me for the most part are F'n crazy.

best of luck man

go find you some Myspace hoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Twigsoffury View Post
    go find you some Myspace hoes.
    I'm at work, and I lol'd so hard..

Yeah man, keep your head up, things will get better, even though it doesnt seem that way now.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

I know it's a really old saying, but they're are plenty of fish in the sea. I say it because it's true. Besides, your perfect match is out there somewhere and now you're free to find her.....

.....or him
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Best of luck to you dude. It's probably a good thing it ended now as opposed to things barely hanging on until later on when it would mess things up more.

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xRyokenx View Post
    Best of luck to you dude. It's probably a good thing it ended now as opposed to things barely hanging on until later on when it would mess things up more.
    That's what I keep telling myself. I'm going into the Air Force after I finish up some schooling and if it did last a couple more years and then blow up it probably would have been a lot more difficult. If we would have ended up getting married or something things could have really been tough, especially if she wanted to be hateful about it.

Thankfully things just sort of... ended. There was no fight or anything so at least that isn't something else floating around in my head.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Optimism really is weird... thinking "it could always be worse" and then coming up with a way it could have... oddly relieving, lol.

I'm glad it didn't end too, too badly for you (and her).

Two thumbs up for handling this pretty well.

Dont feel to bad dude. We all have those moments. I broke up with my girlfriend that I was with for 5 years. Its hard at first but then you wonder what you saw in them and what made you stick with them for so long. Just go on some dates and hang with the guys.

Click here for the Battlefield 2 L.A.N. Pc worklog.