Thread: Zalman CNPS7500-Cu - Anybody got one?

Default Zalman CNPS7500-Cu - Anybody got one?

Hi gang,

I was digging through one of my boxes of parts, and found a Zalman CNPS7000-Cu cooler.. the solid copper one. I had this on a previous system, but that was a socket 775 box. Now, I find that my current box is REALLY annoying me for noise, and this cooler would be a great addition. However, this one is a Socket 478 board, and I cant find the mounting brackets that I need!

If anyone else has this cooler, and is using it on a 775 or an AMD board, could I have your 478 mounting components? I've also emailed Zalman about purchasing just the necessary components.. so we'll see what they say.

I'm willing to pay for shipping of the parts, or even trade for some other hardware or something.. just let me know if you have them, and what you need in return.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

Default Re: Zalman CNPS7500-Cu - Anybody got one?

CORRECTION:

I'm an idiot. I didnt verify the model number, i just hit Zalmans site, and found one that LOOKED like it. It's actually a: CNPS7000-Cu

They are essentially identical, except for the fan being black instead of clear with an LED, and the CNPS7000-Cu comes with socket 478 mounting brackets.

So yeah, I'm an idiot. Can a mod please correct the title of this thread to CNPS7000-Cu rather than CNPS7500-Cu ?

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro