Thread: TV Card driver issues

I've got the madcow, what's your excuse? Bopher's Avatar

Default TV Card driver issues

I just need to know if anybody out there knows of a good place to find drivers for video cards. I've tried driverguide.com (i think thats the site anyway) and a few other places.
    I have a tv card that I bought for my wife last Christmas but her desktop died so I moved it to the file server, I figured with the XBox 360 able to pull video from the file server I could use it to record some of my show in case I forget to setup the DVD recorder. But I can't find the disc for the card since we moved the computer from the upstairs to the living room.
    The card has no brand name nothing really on it. it uses the Phillips 7130 chipset, at least thats whats printed on the chip. Its got SV7130PCIA printed in the green board. The card originally came with WinDVR but I was thinking of switching to another program because the lower number channels would come in black and white.

So after all this I think what I'm looking for is a generic driver that will work for my card because there is nothing printed on the stupid thing.

"Technical neglect is one of the worst kinds of neglect, won't you sponsor an octal or adsl2 card so they can someday grow up into big capable adsl2+ cards? random celebrity does."

Default Re: TV Card driver issues

After some googling I came across some who linked this site:

http://members.home.nl/fly2000/download_e.html

Claiming that the Philips SAA713x is the driver you need, I hope it works for you!