Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Rig I've Been Working On

Default Re: Some Rig I've Been Working On

Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    @ Twigsoffurry: Nice E-Penis. I used to have the 520 watt JVC system as just my center/sub, but then i took it out because it was taking up too much room. Also, I would recommend in investing in an LCD rather than a large array of audio components, and stop telling me what I should buy for my own rig. Thank you.
    Wow, that was quite rude!
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Default Re: Some Rig I've Been Working On

i used to have a proper sub and floor standing speakers setup, beat the crap out of any other pc speaker setup i've seen. But had to get rid of them due to space contraints.

I still have my little warfdale speakers (250w RMS each) but don't have an amp anymore, if i get the space i would like to use just them speakers, no need for anything else, there bloddy good, best speakers i have ever had, cost me £150 for the pair ($300 at the time)

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!