Thread: Satan Claus is Coming to Town

A big old Tease Apparently DonT-FeaR's Avatar

Default Re: Satan Claus is Coming to Town

rofl.... any more stories anyone???
    Quote Originally Posted by Drum Thumper View Post
    you tease!

Does all his own stunts mittelmeier's Avatar

Do welding accidents count? It's not almost cutting it off, but I've burnt a good size hole through the crotch of my jeans before while welding.

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

No, how about more naughty tales? I'm treating 4 people and still only a handful come forth. Three weeks left
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

A big old Tease Apparently DonT-FeaR's Avatar

tgs... why are you so generous.... like i was wondering.... what do you get from it... other than a few stories..?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drum Thumper View Post
    you tease!

The Naughtiest Thing Ive Done Is...

heh.. well me and a few of my buddies (when i was bout 12) were always goofin off doing something stupid.. being the typical pain in the arse kids of the neighborhood...
    but the top of the top? heh back in malton... there was this nice street... right by brandon gate school.... and at night.. half the time the lights wouldnt work... so it would be pitch black... and ppl would just fly down the road doing bout hmmmz 80-90 clicks......(45 supposed to be max) well my buddy steve found a whole load of fiber glass tape... like 8 or 9 rolls of it... so we decided to string up a whole lot of it in between 2 trees across the road... a big thick rope of it about 4 feet high up... so ppl would come whipping thro.. and hear a loud whack offa their windshield.... scare the crap outa em...... well i unno bout this fiberglass tape.. if it was different from others.. but damn its was strong... heh we sat there laughin our arses off for about 2 hours... and then a cruiser came whippin around... heh the usual loud whack rang out when it hit the windshield... but rather unexpectedly... was followed by the cherries on top gettin ripped off.... man... we turned tail and ran like our lives depended on it... which in some sense it did lolz.... never saw what happened after... was too scared to look back.. but heh once we got back to steves place.. jeezus.. we couldnt stop howling with laughter...

Dear Satan Claus i would like this...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814131137
    Last edited by TheGreatSatan; 11-24-2008 at 04:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if somebody sigquotes part of this.

Can I add more than one story to my post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephik
    Quote Originally Posted by DonT-FeaR
    i believe its cake that attracts fat kids... not the other way around
    Yea well you try telling a fat kid that.

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CHIMAERA View Post
    Dear Satan Claus i would like this...
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813186157
    Do you need AGP support? There's a similar mone made by foxconn for the same price, that has PCIe support.
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

Im not sure if this would be naughty or mean and nasty, guess its all the same to satan claus.

When I was in my training school in the Marine Corps there was this PFC that thought he was gods gift to everyone. I mean the man was a total son of a b**** d***he bag. One night when I was down in the common area his room mate came down and asked if I had my polaroid camera handy. When I met him at thier room he took me in to see that the guy was sleeping. No big deal right? Ya it was, the guy was on his back with his sheets down to his knees with no undergarments on. Lets put it this way he must have had a really great dream or something because he had "it" all over his chest and face. I proceeded to take a ton of pictures, I used up 2 boxes of polaroid film. I had a good friend in the girls barracks that helped me post every single one of the pictures in the girls barracks. He was the laughing stock for awhile, and he never knew why people were laughing at him.

In true fashion we couldn't just let it be, so we threw a party a few weeks later and invited him. We set up a gay drag queen hooker to be there, who proceeded to get down with him when he was completely drunk. As far as I know he still has no idea why his rear end hurt.

Its not something Id do today with all the diseases and what not out these days, but the man sure deserved everything he got.

Edit: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820231039

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Jigsaw or Dremel? Good story.

Quote Originally Posted by DonT-FeaR View Post
    tgs... why are you so generous.... like i was wondering.... what do you get from it... other than a few stories..?
    Really just a bigger sense of the TBCS community and maybe a "get out of jail" card if I ever screw up around here.
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatSatan View Post
    Jigsaw or Dremel? Good story.

Really just a bigger sense of the TBCS community and maybe a "get out of jail" card if I ever screw up around here.
    after much deliberation, I choose a dremel.