Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Satan Claus is Coming to Town

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default Satan Claus is Coming to Town

Here's the deal. I'm going to treat four members to a special Christmas gift this year. Want to be one of those members? All you have to do is tell us the Naughtiest thing you've ever done and a single item you want that's no more than $50. If Satan Claus thinks you've been Naughty enough you'll be selected.

Here's the fine red print.

By item, I mean no more than one type of thing. Say you need a few sticks of RAM that total $50, that's fine. But if you want RAM and a heatsink, that won't work.

Your post should look like:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    The naughtiest thing I've done is.....

I want Satan Claus to send me....(Please provide exact link)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, if you want something that has a mail in rebate offer, I WILL cut out any UPC codes for the rebate before I mail you anything.

Ends on Dec 1st!

So there you go. Get to it.
    Last edited by TheGreatSatan; 11-03-2008 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Added an ending date
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Default Re: Satan Claus is Coming to Town

Time to do me some more thinkin'.

A big old Tease Apparently DonT-FeaR's Avatar

is this an Australian offer to?

ill get thinking to
    Quote Originally Posted by Drum Thumper View Post
    you tease!

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Boy oh boy, "naughty" covers SO much territory....

I'd love to apply but I don't think I can without some kind of subcategory, sorry. I'll be watching the thread, though.
    ________
    F1 640
    Last edited by blueonblack; 02-24-2011 at 03:27 PM.

Live Long and Modify ContraptionMaker's Avatar

If what we want is more than $50 would you consider a gift cetificate to the site the item is at and let us pay the difference? For example, I want an item that cost $114, I send you the link, you apply a gift certific to that specific site, and I pay the $64 difference? (sorry I have expencive taste! LOL!)
    I Build, Therefor I Am!
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ine=1224642592
    Live today because tomorrow may never come!

Vampires are also allergic to bulldozers BerticusPryme's Avatar

I like this game but somewhat I would submit may not pg so it would be best suited to be sent ina message or email. But I like the idea thus far

Dear Satan Claus,

As a young man ... hahah .. I worked as a driver for a British holiday company in France. The company offered camping holidays in pre-erected tents complete with beds, dining table, cooker and fridge etc.

My job was to deliver supplies to seventeen campsites in eastern/south eastern France and switzerland. Most of the English people who worked for my company and similar companies were young women of my age ... and there was a shortage of available men.

So I had at least one girlfriend on each of the seventeen campsites. They all knew each other and that I was with them all. On a couple of sites I was "timeshared". This came to a head when I was asked to make an extra delivery to an out of the way site in Switzerland that no one had visited for weeks. I was due a four day break so I thought I'd do the drive and take my break there.

When I got there I discovered ten women working on the site which only catered for young families. They had been there two months and had not seen an available man!

That evening I started getting drunk with the girls and quickly realised that several of them were preparing to pounce on me. I said goodnight and retreated to my small truck which had a bed in it to avoid the madness that was bound to follow if I had not.

About ten minutes later the door of the truck opened and a very giggly young woman called grace climbed into the truck, ripped off her clothes, got in my bed and snuggled up very close. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well", she said, "after you left an argument started about who was going to sleep with you. All hell broke loose, and after a little while I came up with a plan".

"What's the plan?", I asked.

"We're going to take turns", she said, "as it's my plan I go first!"

For four days I was kept prisoner in my own truck by a crowd of sex starved young women .... so ... The naughtiest thing I have done is ... I willingly let it happen

My other seventeeen+ g/f's were very understanding - after all they were used to sharing

EDIT: I want Satan Claus to send me: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820211014

Matthew

ATX Mental Case gamer_from_aust's Avatar

wow that wouldve been one fun weekend XD

Quote Originally Posted by gamer_from_aust View Post
    wow that wouldve been one fun weekend XD
    yup - It was four days tho - I have a picture of the girls somewhere ... (digs around in cupboard) ...

Yup. That's the ones.

A big old Tease Apparently DonT-FeaR's Avatar

lol as if that happened o_O but if it did then HIGH FIVE, VERY NICE you woulda been RECKED

the naughtiest thing that i have done (did it with killerman) is rickrolling the WHOLE school at once. heres the story...

every year, we have a school music shield, where each house has to come up with a performance involving as many house student as it can, and me and killerman came up with idea of rickrolling the whole school. we got a friend of ours thats a ranga (red head) to stand up on stage and start the act like he was telling some jokes, so hes up there and he says why did the chicken cross the road? and then the song cut in...

hes up there dancing like rick and we had people with red wigs on behind him dancing and he was wearing the whole big coat thing and was mouthing the words (remember theres about 900 people in our school, we are the biggest school in the southern hemisphere lol we own so yeah we made history by rickrolling like 900 people lol

killerman and i did not participate due to the fact that we where rolling on the floor pissn our selves laughing.

remember
    50.00 USD = 75.6075 AUD
    United States Dollars Australia Dollars
    1 USD = 1.51215 AUD 1 AUD = 0.661310 USD

i would like satan claus

this times 3 is frist perference.... 2 for killerman one for me

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?...oducts_id=8022

OR

if not them these times 2
    http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?...oducts_id=7694

lol enjoy....
    DonT-FeaR and KILLERMAN21