Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 360 vs. PS3

Default Re: 360 vs. PS3

Quote Originally Posted by Zephik View Post
    Here is a great list...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._generation%29

The 360 Exclusive game list is at least twice as long, but then again, most of those games don't appeal to me anyways. Although, the same can be said about PS3. So really, as far as buying a console for the exclusive game rights, I really couldn't care because the games I like are cross-console compatible.

That and I don't care much for Halo, which makes me extremely odd apparently. That has to be like the number one reason why people buy Xbox isn't it?
    only thing halo has is the multi player, otherwise it's a useless game, so your not alone
    CPU: Q6600 G0 3.5GHz@1.4v (4.2GHz max) / 4790k 4.8ghz @1.265v
    GPU: 9800GTX /GTX780 hydrocopper
    Ram: Samsung 4GB /gskill 16gb DDR3 1600
    Mobo: EVGA-NF68-A1 680i (P32) /AsRock Extreme6
    PSU: Enermax Galaxy 850Watt /EVGA 850 G2
    HDD: OCZ 120GB Vertex4, Samsung evo 840 250GB
    LCD: Samsung 32" LN32A450, Samsung 226BW 22" wide
    Sound: Logtiech Z 5500
    CPU & GPU: 3x Swiftech MCR320, 2x MCP655, MCW60 R2, Dtek Fuzion V2, 18 high speed yates @ 5v

I never understood why people think halo is sooo amazing. I'll take battlefield over that anyday.
    Please read the TOS regarding links in signatures. We don't take kindly to that sort of thing. -The Mods

halo confuses and pisses me off.... any game where you can shoot somone in the head from behind and they have time to turn around and kill you makes no sense...
    Not dead yet

If it isn't stock, it's modded! slaveofconvention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diluzio91 View Post
    halo confuses and pisses me off.... any game where you can shoot somone in the head from behind and they have time to turn around and kill you makes no sense...
    Odd you should mention that - I was playing COD MW2 the other night, and wandered up behind some guy at a window. Pulled out my .44 magnum loaded with Full Metal Jacket Rounds, (oh and I also had Stopping Power Pro enabled)... Took my time, lined the gun up with the middle of the back of his head and fired one round. He then turned around and stabbed me..... lol

Current Projects: Lobo | Unimatrix | High Voltage | Antec 900 Revamp (Phase 2)
    Completed Projects: General Lee | Synergy Green | Liquid Yellow
    Planned Projects: K-9-PC | Limey

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Any game that doesn't recognize head shots is lame.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

they both do, but MW2 is picky, especially if theres lag... halo just laughs at you
    Not dead yet