Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: frustrated

Default frustrated

Hey guys its ben
    i have been having some trouble lately on youtube with one of the videos i have up of my computer from about 2 years ago recently people have been acting like complete jerks over there just because i had poor wire management AT THE TIME! they act like complete jerks for no reason and put people down solely because they have a nicer computer than you

the rediculous part is that the case is completly different now no more ultra flashy lights etc
    sorry, i'm just ranting and i wanted some support

i was wondering what you guys think i should do
    thanks
    -ben
    check out my pc on youtube
    sorry for the lack of a decent video it was late

wow my sig sucks.. ha

Like a Lightning Bolt in Your Cheerios! Drum Thumper's Avatar

Default Re: frustrated

Quote Originally Posted by armadilloben View Post
    Hey guys its ben
    i have been having some trouble lately on youtube with one of the videos i have up of my computer from about 2 years ago recently people have been acting like complete jerks over there just because i had poor wire management AT THE TIME! they act like complete jerks for no reason and put people down solely because they have a nicer computer than you

the rediculous part is that the case is completly different now no more ultra flashy lights etc
    sorry, i'm just ranting and i wanted some support

i was wondering what you guys think i should do
    thanks
    -ben
    Take to it like water off a duck's back. Once people realize that they can hide behind anonymity, they tend to become mean spirited.

I'll go burn all my thumbs down votes.

OR...better yet, just delete the offending posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by artoodeeto View Post
    aw heck guys. We're modders. Let's just build our own, shall we?

DrumThumper.net || The Brewing Art ||
    My Flickr Stream

Letting people on someplace like youtube get to you is silly. Who gives a rats arse what they think...
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

The majority of people (on the internet) are complete jerkasses anyway, so don't let them get to you. Just accept the fact that they are morons and move on, lol. Let them have high blood pressure and move on with your life, lol.

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

Most youtube comments are made by blithering idiots. Just keep this in mind.

FUN ACTIVITY: See how many youtube comments you can find with 100% properly spelled words

I think about it this way

if you care so much about something so trivial, the issue is with you. I'm sorry but that's how I see it. If you don't care what people think then just ignore the comments. Or disable them.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

thanks everyone.
    I am extremly glad tbcs has my back.
    i really appreciate it guys
    check out my pc on youtube
    sorry for the lack of a decent video it was late

wow my sig sucks.. ha

This is what you need I think:
    http://xkcd.com/202/
    http://xkcd.com/481/
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

Agreed on all counts. Oh, and Omega.. Piss poor spelling gets on my nerves too. I don't understand how people can NOT know the difference between their, there, they're, our, are, and hour, and to, too, and two.. I could go on.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Stupidity in general sets me off. Ignorance bothers me too but there is a fine line between ignorance and stupidity. But for the sake of my sanity, please do not stand on the "Stupid" side of it... then again it doesn't bother me all the time so you can be stupid if you want.

Vampires are also allergic to bulldozers BerticusPryme's Avatar

I agree with the ignorance and stupidity is running rampant these days. Dont let it bother you man. If there pc's are so much better then they can post it up and let the forum trolls tear them a new one. Last time I check anything we did here was out of our own sweat and sometimes blood. Buying a case with all that stuff in it is not a modded pretty case. Sorry if I offend anyone but becasue you bought a system from cyberpower or where ever and it came with all the cables tied up pretty lights preinstalled good for you but your system was put together by some underpaid person who probably hates their job and is cussing you for not buying a system and doing it your damn self. Sorry for the rant but my words of advice are simple. They have served me for 26 years so far. It's mind over matter. I dont mind and they don't matter. Simple. Sorry for the rant guys but I feel your pain Armadilloben