Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Congratulations JDBNSN!!!!

Default Re: Congratulations JDBNSN!!!!

Woohoo!!! now I can afford to be sick!!! congrats buddy

oh!, and here's my contribution:

Anyone who think a computer is sexy need to #$? and fast

Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn View Post
    Holy hell! Who is that dame, and is she married?
    I agree with your sentiments entirely and noted she is wearing a metal band on the fourth finger of her right hand. However research does not confirm that we can compute her marital status from this information. I think a reconnaissance effort is needed. I'm willing to volunteer.

Congrats on the final result Jon.

CrazyBloke

From Wikipedia:

"In some countries, the wedding ring is worn on the left hand. This choice of finger relates to traditions purportedly dating to classical times, from an early usage reportedly referring to the fourth finger of the left hand as containing the vena amoris or "vein of love"[4]. At least in part due to this tradition, it became acceptable to wear the wedding ring on this finger. By wearing rings on the fourth finger of their left hands, a married couple symbolically declares their eternal love for each other. This has now become a matter of tradition and etiquette in these countries.

In other countries such as Colombia, Germany, Greece, Norway, Peru, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Ukraine, and Venezuela, however, it is worn on the right hand. Orthodox Christians and Eastern Europeans (except for the romanians) also traditionally wear the wedding band on the right hand. Jewish women wear the wedding ring on the left hand, even though it is placed on the right hand during the marriage ceremony. Men do not traditionally wear rings at all although in some of the "Modernist" movements it has begun to gain currency."

lol CB. long time no chat m8

and congratz ofc to jon
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Buddhist View Post
    I'm starting to worry that I may become genuinely funny at some point. Then there will be no hope.

Jon's picked a girl you guys. You know what that means. Load the van...

...we're going huntin'!

-Dave

PS: I most sincerely hope the poor girl never sees this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Congrats Jon!

Lots of hard work paid off! Did you ever feel like your head was going to explode? hehe

I'll drive the 'bago from the west coast...
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

Oi Fran ..... did you find that pic on the net or do you know her? Looks like it was taken at a party mate .... You may have an unexpected visitor for New years Eve if you know her likely whereabouts

@cb,

was a friend of a friend appernetly, at a student party, he sent me the photos and i noticed it, thought of jon when i did!

and you always welcome to come and visit mate, i have a nice half bottle of spayside 12yr old, and a full bottle of 15yr old glen livit to be drunk!

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

I'll bring a good bottle of Armagnac

EDIT: BUT YOU GOTTA BRING THE GIRL .. tell her a crazy Englsh Armagnac drinking Budddhist has fallen in lust with her and wants to make her acquaintance .. she'll be intrigued. I know you can track her down LOOOOL