Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Somewhere to grind.....

Default Re: Somewhere to grind.....

nothin wrong with kobalt they make some great tools but i do have to agree that i prefer dewalt ive got the 18v xrp cordless drill and d@*& that thing is nice
    "it only takes one voice to start a revolution"

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

I use Ryobi because there so much cheaper Dewalts or really nice i tool i have used a ton on the cave is a impact driver man that thing has got me out of a lot of work lol .

dewalts are amazing tools, very high quality. but yes, you def. pay out the ass for them. :p ryobi are nice, I have been using my dads cordless porter & cable set lately, and I have to say the drill and the sawsall both work awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

I saw that Lowes started carring them i was wondering how the were .

If you dont have a lot of storage space like me this is the Werner version of the little giant ladders this thing is awesome http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...-22&lpage=none

Its a little heavy but you can use both sides make a scaffold all kinds of stuff instead of having like 5 ladders i hate climbing those extension ladders the way they sway this on isn't as bad .

i really wish i had on of these when i was lugging around all that OSB and plywood and stuff

http://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-Grippe...ref=pd_cp_hi_1

I also have an update i got The walls primed last night and got it painted to day only have primed photos fo now no batteries

Hello all i have another update,Im really trying to take better picture and write better for my worklogs . You all will be the critics,and insperartion these pictures are not my best .Horpfully theu will improve i am jumping around working on things .
    I wanted to do wireing first but the money not there so i am doing whatever i can do with the money i have hoping it will all work out in the end worked pretty much two days on this and it has been colder than a Witches mammory gland in an iron bra in the al .lol I have a theme some of you might know what it is also .
    I hope to get a big shop one day and this will be the tech/computer /modding cave .

january first 2004????? lol someone needs to set the time stamp on the camera
    "it only takes one voice to start a revolution"

lol yeah i reset it to default forgot to set he date . You got me on that one

its so... red! lol. lovin it sir. 20,000+ views! lol way to be!

yeah im going to replace those with better picture si hope soon .
    Im going wanting to do a Alabama Crimson Tide theme .
    It was pretty funny when i had the paint mixed the girl said it looks pink but,i promise it will look crimson when it drys .
    She was right cant sa y i wasn't worried .
    I hoped to get somethings done this week i did level it some more yesterday but can really get that in pics lol.
    I am laid off this week hope to get some done this week my wife had me modding the house yesterday and Today . I knew that was coming . 20,000
    views if you would have told me that when i started i would have said your high .
    I wonder if it keeps up with my views thats probably a thousand .
    Thanks again all for the support .
    Wireing is what i mainley like but this will go a while i still have the TBCS logo to do paint the outside .
    I have planned some mods for inside as well .

You can't grind with a weed whacker -ER that's debatable I suppose. Looks cool man, wish I had one =P